The Plot Thickens

Perrie

I needed to feed to complete the transition,
the only problem was that at the moment I had no idea where the rest of the humans were,
so I decided to follow Zayn,
he didnt seem that botherd by me as long as I didnt piss him of or get in his way,
it felt strange treating him with such causion.

We Turned the corner and My eyes widened as I smelt human blood, I growled hungerly, Zayn felt me growl near him and I saw him smirk, seemingly pleased with my reaction.

Then I saw them, Niall and Harry, was it me or did they not look that pale anymore?
They were talking to each other in hushed whispers and Harry spotted us coming, I saw him tred on Nialls foot to alert Niall to us.

Niall was about to turn round but then Harry hissed somthing in his ear and Niall stopped then I watched, suspioses as Harry handed Niall somthing hurredly and Niall turned fully away from us.

Harry turned to us waiting for us to aproach, his smile was cold as he looked at us, Zayn wasnt looking at them, his eyes were trained on...Amy?

Amy was on the floor uncounsios, bleeding next to Niall.

I smiled at the site of blood, I was so hungry, Zayn looked pretty Hungry aswell.

My feeling had gone numb at this point, all I needed was human blood to turn into a shadow but at the same time I was confused what was up with Niall and Harry?

I stepped closer to Amy, Niall made a sudden movement as if he was about to stand infront of Amy but Harry gave him a look an he stilled.

Harry said "she's his prey, you shouldnt be doing that" he said, his voice emotionless.

Zayn growled in responce and I snapped "I'm hungry, does it look like I care?"

I stepped closer, a threatoning growl escaped Nialls lips at my movement.

Harry looked at Niall and Niall looked back at him, it was like they were talking to each other?

I wonderd if Harry was Telapathic too, he could read minds so why wouldnt he be able to speak in other peoples minds but if that was happeing what was so secret that he didnt want me or Zayn to know?