"Um I'm Still A Shadow...I Have No Problems With Ripping His Heart Out"

Harry turned to the other shadows and said cheerfully "So either you all leave now, we need to have a little chat with Terrance about you know his little idea of ruling the world and making human species his slaves"

One of the shadows hissed "And if we don't?"

Zayn clicked his fingers, fire surrounded the shadows trapping them in there.

Zayn said mockingly "Or you all are trapped in this fire forever" Zayn clicked his fingers again and the fire disappeared.

"Your choice" Zayn said calmly.

The shadows made up their minds and ran from the hills, Terrance yelled after them "Cowards! Come back here!"

One Direction surrounded Terrance, While I was freed, the shadows ran and I broke the chains holding Amy and Eleanor.

Harry smirked looking at Terrance as he said "Now what to do with you? I would kill you but Killing isn't really my thing anymore"

Louis put his hand up "Um, I'm still a shadow, if no one else will do it I have no problems with ripping his heart out"

Liam smirked as he put on his thinking face "I don't know? What do you think? Niall?"

Niall shrugged "I don't really mind, Zayn?"

Zayn grinned as he said "I do Like Louis idea"

Harry smirked "So do I" he said grinning.

Terrance started to blubber "No-no! You can't!" As Louis moved closer to him.

Terrance turned to me and he begged pathetically "Please! You can't let him do this! You're not a shadow! You've never really been one, please..."

I snorted as I helped Amy up "Even if I wanted to, I couldn't help you, personally I have know problem with him gutting you, you helped turn him into a shadow, now you deal with him!"