Washed Away

Louis, Liam and Zayn marched Niall to their backstage room, while Harry was making snide remarks behind them.

Zayn had had to hypnotise Paul and their other staff to leave them alone as they locked the door quickly.

Niall let out a groan of pain as he walked, well stumbled over to the sofa but he couldnt reach it in time as he fell over and curled up on the floor, his chest heaving.

Harry hadnt been in this much pain when he went through the transformation.

"your being forced to and I kinda wasnt well I was given the blood but I wasnt really forced, I only changed if I drunk blood you on the other hand are changing whatever the situation so it'll have a differnt affect" Harry said replying to Nialls thoughts.

Niall growled "oh freacking great!"

Amy looked close to tears.

Niall suddenly stook up looking green "where are the bloody toilets?" he more than snarled.

Zayn slightly bewilded pointed in the direction out of the room.

Niall ran at Vampire speed out of the room, the door wretching of its hinges at Nialls strength.

One direction all winced as their vampire hearing picked up Niall being fiantly sick in one of the toilets near to the room.

Nialls Pov

Niall hugged the toleit, feeling extreamly neasios.

He let out a groan, suddenly pure pain wracked his body and Niall had to stuff his fist in his mouth to stop himself from screaming.

Pure agony was going through his body, had it gone wrong? was he dying?

Niall had the sudden urge to move so he stumbled out of the toilet and grabbed the sinc, he had started to tremble...

Nialls eyes widened as he realised that his clothes were getting tighter on him, he felt like he was haveing a thousand growing pains all in one go. Niall slowly rolled up one of his sleeves with one of his trembling hands.

Niall gaped as he saw his how thick his arms had gotten, veins that he didnt have suddenly apeared along his arm, while he was watching this he was aware that his chest, Spine and legs ached as they grew slightly, he grew...just like Harry did.

Although instead of pleasure his body felt like it was on fire...he needed...somthing...the...burning...was..to..much.

Everything inside him felt to hot, it was like when Zayn had accidenly used his fire power.

Niall ran the tap his hands shaking badly he almost couldnt turn the tap.

Water came out and Niall gladly splashed himself with the water trying to cool down.

As soon as the water touched his skin, the agonay disapeared and Niall watched gaping as his scin absorved the water...what?

He could feel the water running through his body, soothing him, Niall closed his eyes, he slowly relaxed as he breathed deeply in and out.

But just as the water washed away all his pain,it washed away somthing else to, somthing important...his humanity.

His eyes opened and they were pitch black.