The True Battle Comes from within

Harry 

I was inside the celler feeling sorry for myself and irritible, I wasn't hungery but a numb feeling was incasing my body where I didn't feel anything, suddenly I felt a presence near me, someone was comming down the stairs to where I was.

I couldn't leave because Amber had managed to lock me in and she'd put some kind of metal against the door to stop me from escaping, like I wanted to but just in case she said.

People could open it from the outside but once you were in if the door shut on you, you couldn't get out again. I saw the door creak open, who the hell was it?

A man was there, I was on him like a shot.

"Who the fuck are you?" I hissed.

I slammed him agaisnt the wall.

The Man chuckled darkly "Don't you know?"

I knew, I had sensed his presence before he came down, I didnt know who he was, but I knew what he was.

"Shadow" I snarled.

One Direction

Meanwhile One Direction where getting restless, it had been a week and Louis was even more mirserble as Eleanor had called their little meet up of for some reason, they were in a london hotel, they had to leave Harry behind, Amy was back with them, they were suprised when she'd come back willingly.

One Direction were silent all quite without there band menber, even Amber felt sad, she felt lonly, she knew it must of been because of the mark of punishment scar on her neck, Harry and her were connected now, she had to do what he said no matter what.

They were going to do a live interview, with a crowd, and there they would tell them that Harry was very ill and couldn't be visited because he was 'infectes'.

After a couple of hours their interview started.

Some of the girls looked disappointed once they realised Harry wasn't with them when the Host asked about it Liam said "His not feeling very well "

The Host said "Well we hope he gets better soon, anyway hows the live shows going?" He asked Zayn.

Zayn smiled fakly.

"It's great" He said.

The Host asked them if they were happy to reply to people's tweets.

The boys all nodded as the tweets were out up on the computer.

"Ok first question" The host said.

Then somthing happened as the tweet came out, everyone gasped in shock and One Directions eyes widened in shock and fear because what was on the boured was not a fans question, the tweet in capital letters with five words that made 1D stiffin in shock and fear, Amber covered her hands to her mouth as a horrified gasp came out of her lips.

It read:

From @shadow I KNOW WHAT YOU DID...

Then anouther message from @shadow I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE.

The host managed to stop the twitter feed and the board went blank leaving Amber and One Direction a feeling of dread.

Meanwhile down in the celler the Shadow and Harry are staring at each other, the Shadow started to mock Harry "So why you in here kid? Did the little boy miss his feeding time?"

"Piss of" Harry growled crouching slightly baring his teeth.

The Shadow laughed coldly (Stupid child, he should of giving into the darkness inside him in the first place).