Welcome to the family.

Zayn

I should of regerstared that Harry wasn't himself but all I could think was.he hurt Perrie!

The love of my life was almost dead because of him!

I thought Harry had more dam self control than this!

Her blood hardly affected me because I was to busy fuming.

I didn't feel the room heating up slightly like my mood.

Before I knew what I was doing I leaped at Harry snarling "bastard!!!'

Louis and Liam tried to stop me but to late I barraled into Harry pinning him down then I felt a stab of pain as suddenly our positioneds swaped, as I found myself hanging in the air with no support..what the?

"Harry let him go!!" Amber yelled, I suddenly realised, Harry was doing this?

Sure enough I saw Harry near me, his gase not flickering then he smirked as he looked at Amber and said flirtatiously "sure babe, anything you want".

Harry blincked then I fell to the ground in a painful heap, I was to shocked to try and Attack him again, Harry had anouther power?

How was a dick like him got three powers?

While I had none?

How was that fair?

I didn't notice the painful burn marks on Harry's wrists where I had just been holding him while I held him down or the fact the room was nice and cool again once I'd calmed down.

We all looked shocked as we stared at Harry, he sniggerd"you know, instead of staring at me you may want to check your girl Zayn".

My attention went back to Perrie quickly, she looked sickly and pale, ragged breaths were being drawn out, she looked in deep pain.

I speeded over to her, "Perrie?! Perrie" I moened, I tried to wake her up, shaking her slighty, "you do no she can't hear you, right?" Harry's disinterested voice floated over to me, I angrily glared at him while he smiled smugly back.

Amber said quickly "let's just get her out of here" and one direction apart from Harry picked Perrie up as they went throught the door, Harry didn't try and follow knowing he'd just be shoved in the Celler again, he couldn't defeat all of them and didn't want to waste his effort trying, so he settled for a smirk and a mocking wave just to piss me of even more as they closed the door on him, Harry was once again...alone.

Everyone's pov.

Zayn put Perrie down on the sofa, pure worry and fear for Perrie wrapped his intire body, he noticed that her blood didn't smell at delisios as before. Amber looked sorryful as did Amy. Zayn said desperately "we can save her right? Right?" no one replied. Amber put her hand on Zayns shoulder he flinched away, tears started to make his vision go cloudy.

"Zayn, she's been bitten and lived...you know what that means" Amber's voice was full of pity.

Zayn refused to understand, he was in denial but he rememberd Victoria's words one bite that's all it takes.

Zayn cried "no! She'll become a shadow! First of and she'll be a monster! Like us! She'll have to kill to survive! I don't want that future for her! I should of told the truth from the beggining, mabye she would of dumped me and we wouldn't be in this situation, this is my fault!"

Zayn turned away from them as he cried silently.

"how long will it take?" Nialls nervous voice asked Amber.

Amber said "about a day".

Louis frowned as he pointed out "but we turned in a couple of hours!".