Eat You

"What the fuck?" Percy said, watching the large Cyclops walk out of the cave and stretch to his true height.

"Get out of here!" Bianca screamed from her cage.

"Ew!" the Cyclops said. "Shut up girly! You are annoying!" the Cyclops picked up a giant club, which looked like a mast of some torn apart ship. It's sail was wrapped around the handle like some sort of handle. The stone anchor was chained to the masts' shaft, dangling there to make it extra deadly. "I'm going to eat you boy!" the Cyclops said. "I haven't had Demigod in so long!"

Percy turned and ran back to the large villa, bursting through the gate, just as the anchor slammed into the wall beside him. "Hey!" the Cyclops said sadly. "Quit running from me, I just want to eat you!"

"Fuck you big eye!" Percy shouted, as he ran inside of the villa.

"Demigods are mean!" the Cyclops said. BOOM. The anchor slammed into the wall of the room Percy ran into, crumbling it to dust. The anchor was stuck in the floor, the chains strained and went limp as the Cyclops tried to pull it free. "Let go you stupid house! Bad house!" Percy ran to the anchor, jumped off it and landed on the Cyclops hand. "Ew get off!"

Percy dug Riptide into the Cyclops arm, he howled in pain and grabbed Percy with his free hand. Then threw Percy, he flew through the air, and slammed into the ground in front of Bianca's cage. "Got him...right where... I want him..." Percy panted to Bianca, as he got up.

"Doesn't look like it," Bianca said.

Percy glared at her, "Do you want to be saved?"

"I'm sorry," Bianca said sheepishly. "You're doing great!"

"That's what I thought—

The Cyclops slapped Percy, sending him flying into the ocean. "Stupid Demigod! And stupid house for taking my weapon!" the Cyclops stomped his big hair smelly feet

"He's going to kill you!" Bianca said.

"Shut up!" The Cyclops said. The ground started to shake, the tide of the beach receded away. "What is that?" the Cyclops said.

"Oh gods..." Bianca said.

A massive tidal wave was roaring right at them, gaining in size with every foot it traveled. BOOOM! The massive wave landed into the shore, demolishing the large villa in seconds. The Cyclops was swept off his feet, and slammed into the cliffside. The water seemingly avoiding Bianca's cage to her astonishment. Then Percy appeared, standing on top of the water, looking shocked and smug. Percy then grabbed the cage door, "I think one of the guards has the key—ok never mind." Bianca said, watching Percy tear the metal door right off it's hinges. "How did you do that wave?" Bianca said, hugging Percy tightly.

"Uh... skill," Percy said, shocked she was hugging him, and confused on how he did the wave. He did not mean to.

"Stupid... Demigod!" The Cyclops said, standing up shakily, now soaking wet with blood trickling down from his nose. "You broke my nose!"

"Bianca, run to the villa," Percy said. "What's left of it I mean." Bianca ran to the ruined villa.

"Now I'm not even going to eat the Demigod! I am going to kill you!" the Cyclops said, charging at Percy.

Percy found a large rock, with a tug in his stomach, the rock was swarmed by the water, and launched into the air. Hitting the Cyclops right into the massive eye ball. "AHHHH," the Cyclops roared in pain, and stubbled into the cliff. A giant boulder fell from the top of the cliff landing with a boom next to the mouth of the cave. Another tug in his gut, Percy slammed the stumbling Cyclops with a wave of water, making him crash into the cave he came from. Then another tug, and a wave slammed into the large boulder, moving it to cover the cave's mouth, sealing the Cyclops in. The boulder shuddered with booms, "Let me out so I can kill you!" the Cyclops shouted. "Polyphemus will kill you Demigod!"

Percy found Bianca in the villa, and led her off the beach to see Nico standing there waiting.

"Nico?" Bianca said with shock.

"Bianca!" Nico said, running up to her. "You're safe, I can't believe it!"

"Rude," Percy muttered. "Come on, we have to get out of here. I don't know how long that boulder will hold." They left, back towards the inner island of Kephallonia, back to the Zeus statue. The girl Percy met with the bird that fell from the top of the massive Zeus stature, landing in the pond below. "Nice one," Percy said.

"Thank you," the girl said. The eagle that was on her shoulder was flying around over head. "My names Kassandra, what's yours?"

"Percy Jackson," Percy said, shaking her hand. "Sorry but, we gotta go, don't have time to stay and chat."

"But the port is that way," Kassandra said, pointing to where the small city was.

"Don't need it," Percy said, steeping into the pond. "Bianca, Nico come on." hesitantly they both stepping into the pond sinking waist deep. "Zoe, I got them." Percy said to the water. Then bubbles fizzled around their waists, "Go under the water." All three of them sank under the water and disappeared in a second.

"Malaka..." Kassandra said.