Party

A few days later, Percy woke up to a warm touch. His eyes opened to see Annabeth smiling lovingly at him. "Morning sweetheart," she spoke softly.

"Morning beautiful," Percy leaned over to her and kissed her. "How long were you up?"

"Only a few minutes," Annabeth lied. "I like watching you sleep, seeing you filled with peace makes my heart feel warm."

Percy chuckled and pulled her in, her body pressing against his as they cuddle, "Anyone else up?"

"I heard Clarisse talking earlier, maybe she went out with Chris," Annabeth said, nestled into his scarred chest. "I was thinking on your dream again."

"Oh yeah," Percy said, tracing his fingers along her bare back.

"Us living together on a small Vinyard on some random small island with some kids running around... it sounds perfect," Annabeth said.

"How many kids?" Percy asked.

"4," Annabeth said. "Maybe 6. Or 7."

Percy chuckled, "That's a tall order, should we start right now?"

Annabeth laughed, "We can't have a kid now Percy. We need to find a safe place to live, and a good spot for a vineyard. But... we can practice having kids. Or should I say, practice making kids." She kissed the center of his chest.

"I can live with practice for a while," Percy said, taking a handful of her rump.

A couple hours later, Percy left the room, while Annabeth was recuperating in bed. "Babe, I want fish for dinner," Annabeth said in a dazed voice.

"Sure thing beautiful, I go right now," Percy said, and kissed her lips. "I'll be at the beach when you can walk again," he chuckled.

"Shut up," Annabeth said, her flushed face more flushed.

As Percy made it to the beach, he saw Clarisse and her boyfriend Chris sitting in the sand together. Percy waved to them as he walked to the ocean, they waved back. "Have you two seen Will and Nico?"

Clarisse smiled, "Last I saw, they were tangled up in bed together."

"That was fast," Percy laughed. "Annabeth wants fish tonight, is that good with you?"

Clarisse looked to Chris who nodded, "Yeah perfect."

Percy nodded, "Sheild your eyes Clarisse," he dropped his tunic that only covered his waist, and was standing in the nude. Chris gasped.

"You sure you're not a god?" Chris asked, and Clarisse hit him. "Is Annabeth ok?!"

Percy laughed, "She's... feeling really good right now. I'll be back soon."

Percy walked into the water, waist deep until he submerged.

He spent an hour under the water, and managed to get a large salmon for them to eat for dinner. As he emerged, he saw that the beach was empty. He didn't se anyone as he walked back to the abandoned house they broke into the stay for a while. He put his ear to the door, and didn't hear anything. Percy walked in.

"Surprise!" everyone shouted. Percy smacked Nico in the face with the salmon. "Hey!" Nico said, spitting fish slime out of his mouth.

"Sorry," Percy said. "What's all this?" he looked to the party, wine was placed on a table, about 4 jugs worth. And snacks filled the empty spaces on the table.

"Here I'll take that," Will said, taking the fish. "I'm a pretty good cook."

"Hey baby," Annabeth said, walking up to him and hugging him. "We decided to throw a party. As a thank you for saving us, well everyone but Will and Chris. And as a way to have some fun!"

"Oh fun," Percy said, and kissed Annabeth. "Was the fish just a distraction?"

"Maybe," Annabeth smiled. "But we really did need dinner, and here you go, the first drink of the night!" Annabeth held out a cup of wine for Percy.

"Let's party!" Percy shouted and poured the wine into Annabeth's mouth then kissed her.