Chapter 2: The Smythe's Cruise Ship

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was finally back to his own home by himself and make him was sat on the chair and chilling little bit that he was stare all everything around in this room of Grace because she was been living here for years and hours before. Then (Y/N) was smile little bit that he remembered her was been his girlfriend and yes...(Y/N) was her student and he know her was taking care of him when he was lost his own parent who were killed by the fire place burning down his apartment.

Grace was came back here and she was holding the two cups for what (Y/N) and her were going to drink right away.

Grace: "Want a tea?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Sure." He said to her and then the two of them were sat there and chilling little bit cause these two are drink the tea cups by themselves.

Grace: "So, how is it going in the New York?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It's pretty much fine that I've been here...living in a new normal life and now I just got a job become a cameraman and reporter." He said to Grace and make her surprise to heard that and she said.

Grace: "Really? You are become a cameraman and reporter?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to her and he said.

(Y/N): "Well, I did the thing that I report to the police about the crimes and also lot of everything around here in this New York city...but I start to live this city happy in my own life." He said to her and make her was giggle little bit and she said.

Grace: "I see, you are really famous in that city huh?" She asked (Y/N) and he was chuckle little bit and he told her.

(Y/N): "Yeah, I know...I wish Gotham city was peaceful than New York city." He said to her and she was sigh out little bit and she said.

Grace: "Well, the New York city wasn't better than Gotham...(Y/N)...you know...all crimes in here and every bastards in this world were just killing, robbing, and stealing. But thanks for the protector bastard name is...Batman." She said to (Y/N) and make him was confuse about this new vigilante in Gotham city name is...Batman and Grace asked (Y/N) about 'Never heard of the Batman before?' and (Y/N) shook his head and he want to know who he really is.

Grace was explaining to (Y/N) about the Batman that he didn't kill criminals...the rule is no killing.

(Y/N): "That is bullshit....I really don't know about this Batman guy...but whoever he really is...he just make his own mistake when he let his own enemies live and I wish that someone else who can do better than this world." He said to her and make her nod her head and then (Y/N) was look at her and he asked her.

(Y/N): "Hey, mind if I stay here? Cause I don't have a home right now." He said to her and make her nod her head and she told (Y/N) the room will be up there and then (Y/N) grab his backpack and his other bag with him and begin to moving 

" He said to her and make her nod her head and she told (Y/N) the room will be up there and then (Y/N) grab his backpack and his other bag with him and begin to moving