Chapter 13: Batman & Venom Team Up

3rd POV:

Back to Batman.

Batman who was fighting at the monster right over there and it was huge and big with his 8 foot tall very big and he looks like he can damage or anything else around here.

Batman was dodge away from the attack of the monster who tries to kill him and then he stepped back away from him who was going to kill him.

Batman: "Damnit...he looks pretty tough right now." He said to himself and then he was felt annoying by Joker who was speaking out and Batman wish to beat the clown badly by himself and the titan monster was about to attack. But out of nowhere gunshots hit at the creature and make the monster was roar out in pain and he turn his head to look behind and he saw Renee who was shooting at him.

Renee: "NOW!!!!!!" She shout out to (Y/N) and make him appeared out of nowhere and he was land down on the creature and make (Y/N) shapeshift his arms change into a claws.

When (Y/N) stabbed his claws at the back of Titan's head and make the monster was roar out in pain and finally death then he grab the Titan's body and lift him up and (Y/N) opened his mouth out and bite down at the head of Titan's head off

When (Y/N) stabbed his claws at the back of Titan's head and make the monster was roar out in pain and finally death then he grab the Titan's body and lift him up and (Y/N) opened his mouth out and bite down at the head of Titan's head off. When he keep eating and more eating this scare Renee, Batman about what he was ate all of it by himself and he look up and he sigh out with one word.

(Y/N)/Venom: "He did not taste good.~" He said.

Joker: "Urrgh, I thought Killer Cros was one of the ugly best." He said to himself and make (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the clown where he gonna stood right there by himself.

(Y/N)/Venom: "Well, why don't you come down here and see who's the ugly first, clown? We are going to kill you right here and right now." He said to Joker.

Joker: "Hehehe, next time ugly...but you and Bats are going to be stuck here for now on! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was laughing out like crazy madman and then (Y/N) growl little bit and he turn around to face Batman.

Batman: "You...why are you here?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Venom: "Because we heard there were troubles coming right up...and now we are here to stop Joker's doing." He said to Batman.