Chapter 20: The Joker's Death/New Enemy

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was begin to running out by himself and he was begin to jumped up high and then land down on the ground from the rooftop's building and make (Y/N) was with Ivy were heading out to somewhere else and they both were running toward to where Selina's apartment.

Ivy: "Where are we going, darling?~" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Venom: "We are going to Kitty's apartment! She is been missing us because we are dealing with these evils in Arkham Asylum." He said to Ivy and make her heard that and she heard Catwoman tamed (Y/N) with his Venom form and naturally (Y/N) tamed the cat, and the wild card clown girl. When the two of them are moving out and (Y/N) just jump up high and make him land down on the rooftop's apartment and then (Y/N) begin to jump up again and he was finally reach to Catwoman's apartment by himself.

 When the two of them are moving out and (Y/N) just jump up high and make him land down on the rooftop's apartment and then (Y/N) begin to jump up again and he was finally reach to Catwoman's apartment by himself

When he finally land down on the ground and make him look over there and saw the window was opened and then (Y/N) just drop Ivy down on the ground.

Ivy: "Thanks for the lift, darling.~ That was fun.~" She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and then (Y/N) transform back to his own human form right away by himself and then (Y/N) just breath out and make him was opened the window and let him inside and he saw Selina who was talking with Harley and they both were talking about (Y/N). But until they heard the clear throat comes from (Y/N) who was here and make the feminine cat was notice (Y/N) is here by himself and she surprise to seen him.

Selina: "(Y/N)!!!!!!!" She shout out in excited and make her hug him tightly and then she wrapped her arms around (Y/N)'s neck and she was pulled him into hug and make her pulled him into kissing right away.

Selina: "Thank god, I thought you were dead!" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Selina, I can't be killed easily..." He said to her.

Selina: "Really? Well, I thought the Arkham Asylum was shut down and no one escape alive by themselves!" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Relax, Selina...I always being alive." He said to her and make her chuckle little bit and she was give him a kiss again and let go and make her head lean against on (Y/N)'s neck and then (Y/N) was chuckle little bit and he was patting her back. Then Ivy with Harley were seen (Y/N) who tamed the cat but...the beautiful cat who just tamed the beast by herself and then Harley was forget something that she want to asked him about.

Harley: "Puddin, did you kill that clown?~" She asked (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and he told the two of them.

(Y/N): "Yep, the clown...Joker is death...and he was finally death by our hands. Now the Gotham city is no longer suffered by him again....Hehehehe....here I thought Batman can't stop me but I just kick the shit out of him." He said to them and make them were giggle little bit and (Y/N) was take his black leather jacket off and he was take a seat down on the chair by himself and then the three villainess who were sat beside with (Y/N) also he was turn on the TV right away by himself.