Chapter 9: The Thief Catwoman

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Venom: "You call yourself is a hero? You're nothing...but you tries to cure this world? No, you ain't...we are going to show the world will be peaceful." He said to Batman.

Batman: "W-What are you?" He asked.

(Y/N)/Venom: "We ...Are Venom."

(Y/N) toss the Batman out of the way and take his own leave by himself and he was heading out to this world and make him just jump off from the rooftop's building and leave the two heroes who were lying down on the ground and they got beaten badly by the monster who wasn't kill them.

Nightwing: "Bruce!" He shout out to Batman and make him running toward to Bruce and check him out and he saw how badly injure of Bruce really is and make Nightwing was tries to check Bruce out.

Batman: "Nightwing, get us out of here." He said to Nightwing.

Nightwing: "On it!" He shout out to Bruce and he was take Batman to the batmobile right away and Nightwing will drive the batmobile by himself and then he was going to take Bruce to the Batcave and helping Batman's body cause he was beaten badly by (Y/N) with his Venom form.

In Somewhere Else.

There was 6 robbers who were stood right there by themselves that they were damage the window by themselves and robbing some moneys are in there by themselves and they were chilling little bit.

Thug 1: "You sure Batman won't show up?" He asked him.

Thug 2: "Of course! He won't show up right now!!!! Beside there is no need to worry about!!!! We don't intended to be fear of!" He said to him.

Thug 3: "Look, can't we just get this shit done right now?!" He said to them.

Thug 1: "Alright, let's get work on...take anything with you alright?" He asked him and then the four of them went in there and take the jewels by themselves and yep...they both were take the jewels in there and grab diamonds, rings, and anything else with them. Then they weren't notice the duffel bag with them was gone because someone else is stealing it by herself and...yes...the thief got the duffel bag with her.

This woman had a black leather bodysuit skin tight and she was pretty hot as well and wearing a black cat's head also google on her eyes and she had the duffel bag with her and make her smirked up and she said.

Catwoman: "Thanks for the duffel bag, boys.~" She said to herself.

~" She said to herself