Chapter 12: Hell Break Looses

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was stay in the Arkham Asylum and he was observing all around in this place and make him was doing his own notebook and he just wrote it down and he begin to listening for what the warden Sharp told (Y/N) everything about this place. Then (Y/N) was walking along with Sharp and heard the man speak out and explaining to (Y/N) about everything and after (Y/N) was wrote many words down on the notebook and he start to listening as very well from the old man just speak.

(Y/N): "I see...may I suggest what if something happened when the hell break loose?" He asked him.

Warden: "Don't worry, there will be cameras around here and all everything will shutdown and they won't even tries to escape." He said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to him and he start to wrote down and there was an alarm sound coming right up.

(Y/N): "Is there something wrong?" He asked him.

Warden: "Don't worry...that must be Batman...and yes...he is bring someone else is here to locked up." He said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head and then (Y/N) was with Warden going alone by themselves and they went to where the gate is opened and seen Batman who was got the clown for what (Y/N) really hate is...Joker.

Joker

Joker.

(Y/N): "Great, that fucking clown." He said to himself and make him was take the cigarette out and then he got the lighter out and smoke it up by himself and he doesn't like this clown at all.

Warden: "Get him in the Blackgate...I want him to be checked as well...make sure is there anything on him!" He said to those guards.

(A/N: Imagine the introduction scene.)

When (Y/N) was in the private room for themselves and he just chilling little bit and make (Y/N) just turn his head to look outside of this private room from the mirror and he seen there was Commissioner Gordon talking with Batman. But (Y/N) seen this clown was hide something and he doesn't like this at all and then (Y/N) want to find out what is the clown up...and what was he hiding and let's see about this...one of the guard was drag Joker to the other door and prepare to take him to the cell until something goes up right away and he got knocked by Joker's elbow.

(Y/N): "Shit..." He said to himself and make him was seen this and he know this isn't good at all and (Y/N) look at the clown was escape and he called out someone else where it was the TV.

Joker: "HONEY!!!! I'M HOME!!!!!" He shout out and this isn't good right now...someone was came here and hacking all everything by him and others and then all the prisoners were got out of their cells and prepare to fight and worst like a lot. Then (Y/N) was seen this and he had to fight and kills those son of bitches by himself and wipe many evil scums are in here and took them out that's what he plan to doing.