Chapter 14: Harley Quinn (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) and Batman begin to moving out to somewhere else by themselves and they both were going out little bit and (Y/N) who was walking along this dark vigilante Batman and he doesn't like him cause he just thinking this motherfucker prove to be a hero and he wasn't. The two of them were heading out to somewhere else in this Arkham Asylum until they both saw there is a lab over there and it is a secret for what Dr. Young's project.

(Y/N)/Venom: "We are wondering what secrets on this Arkham Asylum." He said to himself.

Batman: "Let just see what happened." He said to him and then the two of them went in there and they both were checking around and they seen some weird shits all over at it...and until they notice there was someone else was been ties up by the chains hang on the wall and make him was felt weak and skinny as hell.

Batman had one of the greatest enemy who was hatred toward to him and yes...this guy was called himself is an invincible and he want to break the back of Batman.

(Y/N)/Venom: "Huh...that was unexpected." He said.

Batman: "Bane, who did this to you?" He asked him.

Bane: "That bruja....Dr. Young...she suck all my venom and now look at me....I feel weaker." He said to Batman.

(Y/N)/Venom: "Damn, he need eat something healthy for himself." He said to Batman.

" He said to Batman

Bane.

Bane is an escaped convict from an island prison in South America and a super-villain/assassin. Bane has abnormal physical strength as a result of having undergone experiments involving a derivative of the drug Venom. He became known as "The Man Who Broke the Bat" when he broke Batman's back, forcing Bruce Wayne to give up the Batman persona while he recuperated. Bane was originally created by writers Chuck Dixon and Doug Moench and artist, Graham Nolan, from a concept by Denny O'Neil. He first appeared in Batman: Vengeance of Bane #1 (January 1993).

Originally intended as a "dark mirror" of the highly disciplined and multi-skilled pulp hero Doc Savage, Bane spends his childhood in the hellish prison of Pena Duro on the corrupt South American island nation of Santa Prisca. He develops super strength through a forced experiment involving the drug Venom. Although his dependency on Venom is an immense weakness, Bane has been one of Batman's most intelligent and physically powerful foes. He is best known for breaking Batman's back in the "Knightfall" story arc.

Although primarily a villain, Bane is a complex character and has worked to take down drug lords. Despite their history, he has sometimes had Batman's financial backing and direct assistance.

Joker: "Sorry, Bane! But the doc is out...and now you have your own venom back!!!!!!" He shout out and pressed the button and release some venoms all over at him and until few seconds later Bane become upgrade with power of venom inside at him. Then Bane was got up and become stronger with hulking body figure muscle and he become bigger than Venom or Killer Croc.