Chapter 22: Bruce Wayne Is Batman?!?

3rd POV:

Present.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "..."

Orca: "..."

Harley/Ivy: "..."

There was a silence between (Y/N), Orca, Harley, and Ivy cause they both were sat there and chilling also Orca found out about (Y/N) had three harem member girls who were join his own side and make the four of them were sat there and not saying any goddamn words. The meta-human whale Orca was pretty much to be pisses off about what she heard of (Y/N) is cheat her...but he didn't cheat her and he explaining to her about his story and also these two ladies over there that they were fallen love with him.

Grace: "I still not trust them." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Come on, Grace....these two are loyal to me and they didn't done anything wrong with it...but they were nice people and they are broken just like us." He said to her and she was look at (Y/N) who told her the truth about it and then she turn her head to look at the two of them were sat there and nervous about this Orca who give them a glare.

Grace: "Fine, but if these two or the other one tries to hurt you...they will face my wrath." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit.

Grace: "And why didn't you tell me that you're Venom?" She asked (Y/N) and she was found out about there is a new anti-hero who take no prisoners for criminals and bad guys because they both seen how dangerous of (Y/N) really is...and (Y/N) told her.

(Y/N): "It's...complicated, Grace. I definitely don't want to tell you about how did I get this power...but I got this power from the symbiote when I was a kid...my home place and parent were burning down by Falcone." He said to her and then they both heard (Y/N)'s parent were die in fire burning and then (Y/N) was been lot of through that he felt sadness and heartbroken because his parent are death.

(Y/N): "But I thought you were dead, Grace....what the heck happened to you? Where were you been? Do you know how much I've been looking for you and I thought you were death for real!!!!!! I am really worry to you!" He asked her and make her sigh out and she said.

Grace: "I know you are mad...and I am understand that because I got shot in the chest and I am alive as well...but thanks for my power to healing me up." She said to (Y/N) and she was explaining to (Y/N) about how she fake her own death cause she was been hiding in few months and wait for next year later until she just came back in Gotham city. But until they were going to talk again and they heard the iPhone was ringing and keep ringing out and make (Y/N) take his iPhone from the table and he take a look at the phone who was called him is...J.J.

(Y/N): "Looks like boss wants to talk with me." He said to them and he was answer at it and make him speak to his boss.

(Y/N): "Yeah, this is (Y/N) here....Yeah...wait what? Right now." He said in confusion and make him grab the remote from the table and turn on the TV and then they both were looking at the TV and here comes the Breaking News that they gonna heard the new is talking about...Bruce Wayne was been kidnapped and then the world show Bruce Wayne is Batman.