Chapter 28: Lady Shiva (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Back to Selina.

Catwoman: "Damnit..." She said to herself.

???: "Now, what would you do now? Catwoman?" He asked her and make her was turn to look over there and she saw there was an image of person who is the enemy in this world by himself and yes...this person who is the most wanted to do the question of these Riddler questions. Then this man who wore a green suit with a question marks on his suit and he had a green hat on and he was holding the cane for himself is question mark cane and he had a name for himself is...The Riddler.

Edward Nygma AKA The Riddler

The Riddler is a criminal themed around riddles, puzzles and games, and frequent enemy of Batman. Co-created by Bill Finger and Dick Sprang for Detective Comics #140 (October 1948), Edward "E." Nigma (sometimes Nygma and Nashton), he themes his crimes around these, even leaving clues for Batman and the police to solve hinting to his plans. Whilst not as physically capable as other enemies in the rogues gallery, Riddler is often considered one of Batman's most intelligent foes and has even manipulated others into various schemes. He has also fought other DC superheroes, such as Green Arrow and the Flash, and featured in several "super-villain" teams, including the Legion of Doom and Injustice League.

The Riddler: "Now, my dear...do you think you are going to get out of here alive by yourself?" He asked her.

Catwoman: "Yeah, I'm going to kill you that's all.~" She said to him and until he was chuckle out and prepare to press the button comes from the computer but until they both heard the ground was shaking and keep shaking and out of nowhere something burst through the ground and saw there were plants...lot of plants were in there. A big giant flower was opened out and revealed (Y/N) and Ivy that the two of them are here and Catwoman seen this and make her smile up and saw her lover and friend is here.

Catwoman: "Hey, honey!" She said and she give him a hug right away and make him was chuckle to her and he said.

(Y/N): "We made it right on the time, didn't we?" He asked her.

 Catwoman: "Yep, you just did right now...where are you two been?" She asked (Y/N) and Ivy.

Ivy: "Well, we are doing our duty as heroes...just like our darling (Y/N) said..." She said to her and make the three of them were chuckle little bit until the Riddler was speak out to the three of them and he want to kill them both. Then (Y/N) was with the ladies are readying for this and here comes these cyborgs out by themselves and then (Y/N) seen this and make him was smirked out and he told her.

(Y/N): "Man, I'm ready for this action." He told her and then he was transform into his monstrous Venom form right away and after the transformation was done and make the Riddler was surprise in fear for what he saw (Y/N) was turn into Venom right away by himself and yes...(Y/N) with Selina and Ivy were work together and Riddler is gonna be afraid of him.