Chapter 19: Why Is The Clown Alive?!?/Kill Joker

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Venom: "Is that all you got?!? COME ON THEN!!!! LET'S SEE WHAT YOU GOT, CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and make him begin to slashing his weapons and beating the shit out of Joker and keep beating at him to death and finally (Y/N) was swung his fist hit the chin of Joker and make Joker goes fly up and make him fall down on the ground and (Y/N) was look down at Titan Joker who was knocked down on the ground and make (Y/N) was goes on top of him and begin to beat the shit out of him and keep beating him to death.

Finally (Y/N) was grab the cure and make him stabbed the Joker in the chest and finally cure him and he was steal it from Batman.

Joker: "*Coughs* you know i usually don't like it when something that isn't batman is going to kill me but you... *chuckles* you are PERFECT! Those blank eyes! that smile! now this is the perfect way to die...so do what you must!" He said to (Y/N).

 He was let's out a last laugh and keep laughing out little bit.

(Y/N)/Venom: "That's what we are going to kill you and end your fucking madness." He said to himself and make him use his right arm shapeshift as claws and he prepare to stabbed him but (Y/N) felt a batarangs stabbed at (Y/N)'s back behind and make him was growling out at him.

" He said to himself and make him use his right arm shapeshift as claws and he prepare to stabbed him but (Y/N) felt a batarangs stabbed at (Y/N)'s back behind and make him was growling out at him

(Y/N)/Venom: "Stay out of this, Batman....you can't stop us!!!!!!!" He shout out.

Batman: "You are not going to kill him, Venom! Like I said, death is not justice, even for Joker!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Venom: "RRRAAAARGH!!!!!! HOW MANY TIMES WILL YOU DO THIS, BATNUT?!? HE HAD A DEATH COMING FOR YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out Batman.

(Y/N)/Venom: "HOW MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE HAS HE KILLED OVER THE YEARS UP TO TONIGHT...EVERY MEN, WOMEN, AND CHILD HE HAS EVER HURT AND KILLED JUST FOR A LAUGH, YOU CAPTURE HIM AND LET HIM KEEP KILLING AND MORE KILLING AND SAME THING ALWAYS IN THIS WORLD!!!!! AND NOW THIS GOTHAM WAS SUFFERING BY HIM!!!!! WE NEED HIM DEATH WHAT IT NEEDS TO BE DONE!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out Batman.

Batman: "You don't understand! If you killed him that will make you become murderer-" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Venom: "Shut the fuck up, Bruce Wayne!" He said to Batman and make the dark knight was surprise and he turn his head to look at (Y/N) and you can see the smiley smirk face comes from (Y/N) said.

(Y/N)/Venom: "We know who you are, Bruce Wayne...because your voice same like him.~" He said to Batman.

Batman: "How did you know who I am?" He asked (Y/N) and then (Y/N) was chuckle little bit and make him was showing his face to Batman and this make the dark knight was surprise to seen (Y/N)'s face to him.

Batman: "Chill..." He said in surprise.

(Y/N): "Surprise, Bruce? Looks like I found out your identity and now you found out mine.~ After you took everything to me....you didn't save Orca and now we are hate you pretty much that you are called yourself is a hero...but this time...we are take over this world." He said to Batman 

Batman: "You're Venom...but why?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "That because we are the hero, not you Batman....We are not...(Y/N)." He said and make him was closed his face and change back 

(Y/N)/Venom: "We...are....Venom." He said to him.

(Y/N)/Venom: "What? That you don't have balls to put this evil son of bitch down in this Gotham?!? How many innocent people will die this time again, Bruce?!? Now shut the fuck up! Let us do the favor!!!!!!!" He shout out to Batman and make him shot the tendril comes toward to Batman and trapped him against on the wall and then (Y/N) grab Joker's body and lift him up from the ground and he said.

(Y/N)/Venom: "Bon Appetit~" He said to him and make him was opened his mouth out and bite Joker's head off and consume him alive.

Batman: "NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out in surprise and saw (Y/N) killed Joker by himself after he killed him suddenly Ivy appeared and walked towards to (Y/N) and she said

Ivy: "Baby, don't bother with him, he won't listen to the word for what you say....now you already killed the Joker...I guess you, Harley, and I have a fun.~ Can you take me somewhere in private that we can have more fun?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Venom: "Fine...then let's get going." He said to Ivy and he take Ivy out of here by himself and then he went heading out by himself and leave Batman who was on the ground and he saw Joker is dead...he was consumed and eaten alive by (Y/N).

Batman: "Damn you, Chill...you are just same like your own father...you took my parent and now I will stop you."

To Be Continued.