Chapter 29: Talia Al Ghul (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "So...where is he....I know Shiva would tell me that he want to meet me in this rooftop's building." He said to himself.

(Y/N): "Hmmph...must be waiting for longer I expected." He said to himself and make him put his hands on his jacket's pockets and he was stood right there and then (Y/N) just chilling little bit until he got his spider-sense in his head.

???: "So you came, the Lethal Protector." He said to (Y/N) and make the protagonist turn his head to look at the villain who was greatest enemy and terrorist of Batman...and this man who was older and he is deadliest also dangerous in old century before and this man who called himself is...Ra's Al Ghul.

Yes....He's the leader of League of Shadows.

He's the leader of League of Shadows

Ra's Al Ghul.

Ra's al Ghul is a radical international eco-terrorist whose lifespan has been extended for hundreds of years. He believes that the evils of humanity are a blight on our planet and seeks to extinguish them through whatever means he deems necessary. Through an international organization called the League of Assassins, he manipulates world events to achieve his own ends. This frequently puts him into conflict with the Batman, one of very few adversaries he deems worthy enough of himself, and who he has encouraged to marry his daughter Talia al Ghul. Although most of his power comes from his immense influence, he is also a formidable combatant, having the benefit of many lifetimes worth of experience and accumulated skill. Ra's achieves his immortality through the ancient Lazarus Pits. His name literally translates to Demon's Head, or Head of the Demon, which is a comment on his character.

The child who would become Ra's al Ghul, whose birth name has been lost to the ages, was born over six hundred years ago to a tribe of nomads in a desert somewhere in Arabia, near a city whose inhabitants' ancestors have journeyed to the Arabian Peninsula from China. Ra's was interested in science from an early age. Unable to learn any science living as a nomad, he abandoned his tribe to live in the city, where he could conduct his scientific research. He became a physician and married a woman named Sora, the love of his life.

Ra's discovered the secret of the Lazarus Pit, and he saved a dying prince by lowering him into it. The prince, who was sadistic to begin with, was driven completely insane by the Lazarus Pit. He proceeded to strangle Sora, whom he has already had his eye on for some time. The ruler of the city, unwilling to admit to himself his son's culpability, declared Ra's guilty of the crime and sentenced him to a slow, tortured death in a cage with Sora's corpse.

(Y/N): "You must be Ra's Al Ghul....You're the leader of League Of Shadows that Shiva was talking about...and Bruce's Mentor." He said to him and make the old man heard this and make him was chuckle little bit and he said.

Ra's Al Ghul: "You learn the history of me...and the League Of Shadows." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, and you were definitely the terrorist want to take over the world." He said to him.