Chapter 6: The True Identity Of Orca

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Damnit...where is she right now?" He asked himself and make him was sat on the chair and he was waiting for her to come home and there is nothing else is here and (Y/N) just sit there and waiting for her to came back here. Then (Y/N) just sigh out little bit and he was remembering her from the morning that she was wake up and she need to do her own work but he need to talk with her about Orca.

(Y/N): "Well, screw it...it almost like afternoon...looks like I need to check everything else around here." He said to himself and then (Y/N) just walk around and until he was seen there was a door comes from her room and make him was thinking and he said.

(Y/N): "*This is where her room...I hope what's in there.*" He thought himself and make him was opened the door out and he went inside there and he saw there was a computer and also lot of everything in projects and then (Y/N) think this must be Orca's lab and he seen there was a video where it is gonna played.

(Y/N): "Alright, let's see what's in there." He said and pressed the button and play out and he saw her...Grace.

(Y/N): "Grace? What in the-" He tries to said.

Grace: "Alright, this is Final Test....this is what I created it is a formula with Orca Whale's DNA and with this...I can walk again...and I won't sit on this wheelchair anymore...Here it goes!" She said and then she was drinking the power and something change and make her change into something worst like for what (Y/N) saw Grace was turn into monster.

Grace: "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!! WHAT IS HAPPENING?!? M-MY BODY!!!! FEELS SO STRANGE!!!!!!!!!!!" She shout out and she was turn into...Orca...Humanoid Orca.

(Y/N) was surprise to seen her is Orca!?!?

(Y/N): "Son of bitch....Grace is Orca all the time...B-B-But why...why didn't she tell me the whole thing about it?!?" He said to himself.

(Y/N): "I-I-I-I know where she tries to going....She is...going to kill Camille....I need to stop her!!!!!" He shout out and make him went to the bike outside by himself and he went hop on his bike and start the engine of his motorcycle and begin to driving out by himself and he drive his motorcycle to somewhere else and search for Grace by himself and make him was drove his bike goes faster and yes...he need to get there fast as he could and he doesn't want Grace get killed.

Time Skip Later.

Back to Orca.

Orca: "Now then any last words before I kill you, Camille Smythe!?!?" She asked her and she was going to kill her with her bare hands and then she tries to end her until there was a batarang came out of nowhere hit Orca's hand and make her was hisses out in pain and she turn her head to look over there and she saw there was person came here by himself with bat-motorcycle by himself.