Chapter 24: Montoya (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Barbara Gordon AKA Batgirl

(Y/N)/Anti-Venom: "Another sidekick?" He asked himself.

Batgirl: "What did you do to him?!" She asked the two of them.

(Y/N)/Anti-Venom: "Easy, we aren't your enemies here before-" He tries to said and she start to attack at (Y/N) first but Catwoman block the attacks...here comes the two of them fighting each others.

(A/N: Imagine Batgirl fighting Catwoman scene.)

(Y/N)/Anti-Venom: "ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out at the two of them and make him was block them for what they were doing and then the two of them are surprise and (Y/N) was look at Batgirl and he said.

(Y/N)/Anti-Venom: "Look, girl...we didn't kill or hurt Batman...he is alive...but his body is hurt right now...so move and we can heal him." He said to Batgirl and make him was walking toward to Batman and then (Y/N) look down at the dark knight was injure and then (Y/N) use his white tendrils come out of his back behind and make his tendrils wrapped around Batman's body and he use his power of symbiote with burns over at him and then healing Batman up right away.

Batgirl: "What is he-" She tries to said and Catwoman interrupted her and she said.

Catwoman: "Don't worry, my darling know what he's doing...so please...relax. Alright?" She asked Batgirl and make her nod her head and then (Y/N) was use his power to healing her up right away and after the healing was finally done and make (Y/N) was look down at Batman and make him was breathing out little bit. Then Batgirl went over to Batman and she was checking him out and make her doesn't believe it and the wounds comes from the dark knight is healing up and yes...it was healing up already.

Batgirl: "His wounds are gone....how did you-"

(Y/N)/Anti-Venom: "We are the cure...we are the only one who can healing many people had a cancers, wounds, and lot of injures...but we may helping Gotham city get better." He said to Batgirl and she was take a look at this thing but she was found out the black spider symbol chest on his chest and make her wasn't believe it and she look up and she asked (Y/N). 

Batgirl: "That symbol...you're Venom, aren't you?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Anti-Venom: "Anti-Venom....that's our name...but we have second form and no matter what we can use any forms when, and now." He told her and make her surprise and she was amaze to seen (Y/N) is the only one who can cure those sick innocent people and yes...she seen how tough of (Y/N) really was and terrifying for what (Y/N) become.