Chapter 23: The Cure/Batgirl V.S Catwoman

3rd POV:

Previously Of Arkhamverse: Venom The Lethal Protector.

(Y/N)/Venom: "Surprise, motherfuckers!!!!!!" He shout out to them

Two-Face: "W-What the hell?!?" He said.

Goon 1: "SHIT!!!!!!! IT'S FUCKING VENOM!!!!!!!!" He shout out.

Goon 2: "We're gonna die!!!!!! He's going to eat us up!!!!!!!!" He said to them.

Goon 3: "I-I-I-I'm not ready for this!!!!!!" He shout out to him and then Two-Face was shook his head and he shout at them.

Two-Face: "Don't you just stand there, idiots!!!!! ATTACK ON THAT THING!!!!!!!!" He shout out to them and the got their baseball bats, and crowbars.

(Y/N)/Venom: "You all going down.~" He said to them with a smirk on his face and he is gonna destroying them all with his bare hands and (Y/N) was look around at these goons by himself and make him was chuckle little bit and then he was let out one of the most thunderous roar toward to these goons.

~" He said to them with a smirk on his face and he is gonna destroying them all with his bare hands and (Y/N) was look around at these goons by himself and make him was chuckle little bit and then he was let out one of the most thunderous roar tow...

(Y/N)/Venom: "*ROAR*"

When (Y/N) was roar out and he charge toward at the group of thugs and he smack at the two o them and send them to the trees right away and they both were knocked down on the ground and then other thugs were tries to knife at him. Then (Y/N) grab one of them in the arm breaking in half and make him screaming out in pain and the lethal protector swung one of the thug hit the other thug and send him to the chair and break his back and then he swung the bastard on the ground and create an shockwave little bit and he raise his foot up and stomp his foot at the bastard's head and his head squashed like mosquito.

Catwoman: "Yeah...you all going to die by my boyfriend right there..." She said in surprise and then (Y/N) turn his head to look at 3 thugs who were only left and then the two of them seen this and they were throw their weapons down on the ground and they tries to running away from here.