Ruvik x Reader

You gasped as you woke up a burning pain in your side. Looking down your eyes widened, a piece of rubble had been wedged into your side. "Shit!" You hissed through gritted teeth as your body jolted.

A growl sounded from beside you. Your eyes filled with fear as you saw a creature hobbling over to you. The monster had a wooden stake through its head and was decaying. "This is a nightmare" you thought to yourself as the monster came closer.

"Help! Help!" You called trying to kick the monster away crying out in pain. It growled again lunging before the scene around you changed.

"What the hell" you muttered Your head now resting on the soft pillow of a hospital bed. " Hello?" You called out again trying to get anyone to help. The pain in your side had subsided slightly as if the wound had been treated.

The door in front of you swung open revealing another monster. This one seemed more aware of his surroundings. "Who-?" He shushed you and placed a finger to his lips. You studied his face, he was burned severely and you could See part of his brain.

His eyes pierced yours as you gazed into the creamy white eyes. He smirked and walked over to your bedside gently running a Hand over your wound making to disappear. "H-how?" You stuttered, he smirked at you again and ran a hand through your hair bringing his chapped lips to your ear.

"That's for me to know and you to find out" he chuckled as you gasped, his hot breath tingling your skin. His eyes roamed over your body one last time before he disappeared.

****(Time skip brought to you by the visible part of Ruvik's brain)****

You had been laying in the cold hospital room for over two days. At night Ruvik would come in and watch you sleep. The truth was that he loved you, maybe not in the way you would like him to but he did.

Sometimes wanting nothing else than to take you in his arms and claim you as his.

The monsters had been bringing your food for you, under Ruvik's command of course. You didn't understand why he was taking care of you all you knew was that he was god damn attractive.

Okay, maybe he did have half of his brain on show but the feeling of his husky voice in your ear and hot breath against your neck was something you longed to feel again.

That night Ruvik had visited you in your sleep. You had been tossing and turning for the best part of an hour and he was growing worried." NO! Stop, please don't hurt him!" You suddenly sat up in your bed a look of fear masking your features.

You looked over to Ruvik your eyes wide, "What are you doing here?" You asked voice ragged. He smirked and stop from his position "Nothing" you frowned how long had he been sat there " What were you dreaming about?" You blushed slightly at his question and looked away from him

"Nothing" he looked at you disbelievingly but did not question you. Internally he scowled, he was letting his feelings for you get in the way of his plans. "I must go" you nodded slowly and jumped as he disappeared from thin air.

You weren't sure you'd ever be used to that.