Derek Morgan x Reader

"Wow," You blushed and grabbed the underwear from your Friends hand. You'd been talking about what to get Derek, your boyfriend, for Christmas and her being dirty minded as always suggested the you surprise him with an underwear display.

"You really need some new stuff (Y/N/N)," She chuckled at you red face pulling out a plain black bra, she turned to you and gave you a 'really' look. You'd never been one for having fancy underwear, in all honesty you thought it didn't matter they were the things under your clothes.

"I don't understand the obsession you have with underwear?" Your friend, clearly amused by your comment, slid the draw she was riffling through shut and turned to face you. Taking your hands in hers she made you look at her.

"I do not have an obsession, I just think that wouldn't Derek like it if-" She was cut off by the door opening as said boyfriend stuck his head in.

"What would Derek like?" He looked at you with a smirk on his face, taking notice of the pair of panties in your hand. Your blush deepened and in a last minute attempt to get rid of the underwear you through it on the floor, only making them more noticeable. Derek just chuckled and came over placing a soft kiss to your burning cheek making you smile. His kisses always made you smile and after a long day of waiting for him to come home and Christmas present brain storming you wanted a lot more than kisses.

"(Y/N) and I were discussing how we should get her some Christmas underwear!" Your eyes widened as Derek chuckled again now sitting on the bed beside you.

"That's not what was happening, I said about Christmas presents and she went off on this tangent on how you'd like sexy underwear!" Pressing his lips to your neck your could feel Derek smirk.

"I don't know, I do like sexy underwear," You blushed at his sultry tone feeling your insides turn to mush. You friend laughed awkwardly and smiled at the two of you.

"Well look at the time," She pointed to the imaginary watch on her wrist " I best be leaving, See you later (y/n)!" And with that she left, leaving you alone with Derek.

He had moved away from your neck his hand gently brushing through your hair repeatedly, it had been three days since you'd seen each other and it felt so good to be near him again.

"Maybe I will get some," You shot Derek a wink making him chuckle. "I'll just go to Victoria's Secret when your at work."

You saw his smile fade into a look of disappointment.

"You can't go with out me Hot Stuff, that's just unfair," You giggled as his hand traced down your bare arm. He gave you the best puppy dog eyes he could making you giggle again.

"And Why is it unfair?" You asked playfully. "Doesn't that spoil the surprise?"

He shook his head, a large smile grew on his face showing of his impressively white teeth.

"No, that makes it all the more fun," He pouted " C'mon Mamma, I want to come." You chuckled wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Well if you insist," You placed a gentle kiss on his lips, which he responded to eagerly pushing you so you laid down on the bed, him hovering above you.

"I do insist."