Author's Note

Once upon a time, there was a princess who fell in love with the college's bad boy. Although their love was never supposed to happen, it grew into the purest love anyone ever knew.

Once upon a time, a guy stroke a deal with his ex to date someone for three months. Only the deal turned into the "real deal", and before he knew it, he was falling in love with his own Juliet.

Once upon a time, a Summer changed the lives of a girl and a boy, when between all the laughter and the waves of the sea, they found the power to forgive and most importantly, they found each other.

Once upon a time, a girl who was used to being alone found the love of her dreams, one that beat every book she ever read.

Once upon a time, a girl found the power to heal, with the help of Taylor and Lana's lyrics, and the heartbeat of a guy who made her midnight rain turn to daylight.

Once upon a time, a young girl became queen, despite all the challenges she was forced to. She also found love along the way, in the hands of her best friend, who has always been her Prince Charming.

Once upon a time, grumpy met sunshine, and love grew between days spent in a Formula One paddock and coffee dates.

Once upon a time, four hearts healed and learned about love.

Once upon a time, a girl had a dream to write a series about love. Her dream now came true.

Thank you all for reading this series. I can't put in words how much your love and support mean to me. I really hope that these books could make you smile, make you laugh, make you dream... Thank you!

Yours, Amy

p.s. I couldn't leave the "and we" series just yet, so here's a bonus chapter I hope you'll like