3

Nick

"His hands gently trail up her body, feeling her shiver beneath them. Listening to her nervous breathing, he brings a hand up to her throat and settles it there, holding on gently, but hard enough so she knows she's not going anywhere.

'I can't wait to fuck that pretty little mouth. Let's see how much attitude you can spew when I'm balls deep in your throat.' he whispers to her. Her body shudders at his words. She loves provoking him. Her long-time craving to be used by him will soon be satisfied."

Shit. I need to calm down. I've barely written the beginning of this chapter and my dick is already rock hard.

That's the struggle with writing smut. As much as I love it, it's difficult to get through any of it without turning yourself on.

I shut my laptop and adjust myself in my pants, trying to veer my mind in a different direction. My best effort is to think about work, but that proves to be a bad decision because now I'm thinking about Avery... Avery Hughes. When other teachers told me that she was such an impressive student, I was excited to meet her and ask her to be my assistant. When I actually met her, I almost didn't ask. I knew it was going to be difficult working closely with her as soon as I saw her.

That long, brown silky hair. Her golden-brown eyes. Her pillowy, pink lips. And how could I forget about her body? My god... Her breasts are the perfect size to fit right in my hand and her ass is so plump. And those legs... Good mother of God... Something about that woman's legs drives me wild. I want them wrapped around my head day and night.

Fuck. Shut it down, Nick. She's your student. You can't think about her like that. I mean, I could... She's an adult, 23 years old, only 6 years younger than me... But she is my student. It's a professional relationship.

Let's be real, I can think about it all I want, but I could never pursue it. Even if I was willing to risk my day job, she'd probably reject me anyways. If she didn't immediately, she would when she found out what kind of sex I'm into... What kind of things I write about. Personally, I never found my sexual interests too crazy, but I must be surrounded by vanilla people because nearly any woman who hears that I like to be aggressive and dominant, runs away. I've only met about 2 women who were into it, but things never worked out. That's partially why I started writing; it was the best way for me to get out my desires without actually doing it. Plus, I do love writing and reading.

I've been writing for about four years now, but it's only about two years ago that I started publishing my work. At first, I kept my writing completely secret, not telling anybody at all, never even thinking of publishing it. One day, I was letting my best friend, Ian, use my computer, and I stupidly had left my writing page open without remembering... Needless to say, he read some of it before I could stop him, and his initial reaction was of course uncomfortable, because he never expected to read something like that from anyone he knew, especially not someone he considers a brother, it tends to be awkward... But it turns out he's into the same kind of stuff and spent the next month begging me to start publishing my work. He raved about how well I wrote, even the parts that didn't have sexual acts involved. Being a teacher, I didn't want to publish my work. Even if it didn't jeopardize my job, I wouldn't want any of my students to view me differently or uncomfortably if they knew of my writing.

I started by just posting one of my shorter stories onto a website, anonymously, just to see if Ian was right... And within a week, I had over 300,000 people raving about it and asking for more. A few months later, I found a way to publish without exposing my identity and well... Here we are. The only people who know of my writing is Ian, my editor/cover artist, and my publisher. After discussions with them, we settled on the "alias" for my writing, "L.N.D" - an abbreviation of my name, Nick Dean Lauer. We debated on some sort of screen name type of thing for a while, but everything just sounded cringey and weird... So, we decided to keep it simple, and sort of "hide in plain sight", as they say.