25

Nick

"Fair." I smirk.

"Get on the bed. Face down, ass up."

"Yes, sir." she smiles, doing as I said.

Stepping behind her and dragging my index finger down her spine, I feel the goosebumps cover her skin.

"You've been quite the tease lately." I say quietly, bringing my hand to her right rear cheek, caressing it.

*smack*

She whimpers quietly.

"I think I need to remind you who does the teasing in this relationship..."

*smack*

"Who do you think that would be?"

"You." she says quietly.

*smack*

"I'm sorry, princess... What was that?"

"You. You, sir." she speaks up.

"Good. Good girl."

I caress the handprint on her right cheek for a moment, soothing the sting. Then I switch to the left side.

"So... I do the teasing, right?"

"Y-yes." she stutters.

*smack*

"Again."

"Yes. You do the teasing, sir."

"And you'll do as your told, right?"

*smack*

"Yes. Yes sir."

"Yes, what?"

*smack*

"I'll do as I'm told." she says.

"Good girl." I praise her. Now caressing the handprint on her left rear cheek.

I lean down and kiss the spots gently.

"Stand up."

She quickly gets off the bed and stands in front of me. I run my hands through her hair on both sides of her head, and pull her face to mine to kiss her for a minute.

"Sit on the bed, with your back to the headboard." I tell her.

She smiles a little and does it.

I grab the handcuffs and cuff her hands above her head, securing them to the headboard.

Standing at the foot of the bed, she looks at me with eagerness and anticipation.

I kick off my shoes, then slowly pull my shirt off my body, and bring my hand down to my bulge and begin to rub it gently. I can see the lust in her eyes when she watches me.

"Fuck... I'm so hard." I groan. Her legs shift a little.

I slowly unbutton and unzip my pants, letting them drop to the floor and kick them away. Leaving me in just my tight, grey boxers. I continue to rub my erection while she watches.

"You do this to me, you know? Just looking at the pretty face, even in purely innocent settings, makes me impossibly hard. I just want to slip myself inside you constantly." I groan.

She unintentionally bites her bottom lip, her eyes locked on my hand and she squirms a little bit more.

I pull off my boxers and begin fully stroking myself.

She lets out a small whimper. I think she tried to hide it, but it didn't work.

"What's the matter, princess?"