30

*Saturday afternoon*

Avery

I've been home since yesterday, just trying to keep my mind occupied until Monday. I won't see Nick until Monday, because he won't be back until later tomorrow night. Maya is still gone until tomorrow night as well. I could've stayed at my parents' a bit longer, but I did want to come home. I needed to clean and get some studying done before Monday, and I honestly looked forward to being alone for a while. 

Now, I'm bored. I've had my fun being alone, overthinking everything, cleaning, studying, the works... And now I'm just bored. Thankfully, texting Nick gives me plenty of entertainment. 

"What would you do if you could touch me right now?" I text.

"Don't get me started, Ave..." he replies.

I can hear his tone of voice in my head with that message. It's threatening... But it doesn't stop me.

"What? I wanna hear about how you'd touch me. Would you start with gentle kisses? Or would you wrap your hand around my throat and slam me against the wall?"

"With how much you've teased me lately... There would be nothing gentle about how I touched you."

Thank god I've got my vibrator charged... I may need it.

"Me? Teasing you? Absolutely not. I'm an angel."

"An angel you are, but that doesn't make you innocent, princess."

"Mm... But I am innocent." I tease.

"I think 'brat' is a better term."

"Oh, getting feisty now? You must be really pent up with need for me huh?" I reply.

I can sense that I'm getting myself into deep trouble here... But I like that.

"You truly have no idea, babe."

"I'd like to have an idea." I reply.

He doesn't respond for a few minutes. I'm fully expecting to either be tortured with no response from him, or get a picture of his boner, or even just get an earful from him. Either way, I'm impatiently waiting.

A knock at the door makes me want to punch something.

I ignore it at first, because it can't be anybody important, but when they knock a second time, I decide to answer it.

Seeing Nick standing in front of me nearly knocked me off my feet... But I wasn't given that chance because he swooped me up off them first.

"Surprised to see me?" he chuckles, holding me up against the wall.

"How? Why? What?"

"Suddenly you're so speechless? What happened to the bratty girl I was just texting?" he chuckles again.

Oh boy...

"Nick... You're not supposed to be home yet. What are you doing? And what are you doing here? What if someone saw you?"

He laughs and sets me down.

"I came back early because I missed you too much. Don't worry, nobody saw me. This place is like a graveyard with everyone still gone on vacation, and I hid myself well." he says, taking off the hoodie he had on.

I excitedly hug him now that I've processed everything.

"Are you alright now?" he chuckles.

"Yes. I missed you." I smile.

"Good." he says, lifting me up and slamming me against the wall again.

"Now I think I'll give you an idea of how much I missed you." he groans.