19

Avery

He swiftly lifts me up and lays me on the bed, with my ass at the very edge, and he stands directly in front of me. I wrap my legs around his waist, and he leans down, caressing my lips with his. His lips trail to my jaw, then my neck, then my collar bone and then stops between my breasts.

His hand slithers under me, unhooking my bra before I can take a breath. The speed at which he did it was impressive, and so attractive.

"I want to appreciate this outfit so much... But it's in the way." he growls lightly.

He quickly connects his mouth to my nipple, gently circling it with his tongue, making me sweat with how bad I want to feel that much lower down. My legs tighten their grip on his waist, pressing his erection against my very sensitive clit.

He stands up straight again, grabbing ahold of my left ankle from behind him, and pulling it straight up in front of him. He begins to plant kisses from my ankle, down my calf, and then down the back of my thigh, occasionally nibbling at my skin. When he reaches the end of my thigh, he grabs my other leg and pulls it off him as well, settling onto his knees and resting my legs over his shoulders. He torturously kisses the inside of my thighs some more. I begin to squirm in desperation. I want to feel his mouth on my core so fucking bad.

"What's the matter, princess?" he smirks, looking up at me.

He's going to make me beg for it, isn't he?

He unhooks my garter hooks from my stockings, again, impressively fast. Then he slips my underwear off my legs and rests the back of my knees on his shoulders again. He kisses my skin, just millimeters away from where I need it.

"How long are you going to torture me?" I ask. He smirks and digs his fingers into my thighs, kissing again.

"Until you beg me for it."

I knew it. Fuck.

"Please..." I whimper.

He doesn't look at me, just continues to kiss, getting closer to my clit.

"Please, what?"

"Please... Please make me cum." I beg.

Another smirk... And then he just barely rubs his tongue along my slit, giving me goosebumps.

"Fuck..." I mumble. It's not enough.

He does it again.

"Oh god... Please. Please." I beg more hastily.

"Good girl." he groans.

No more teasing, he immediately puts his mouth to me and runs his tongue up and down. The relief feels so good. My fingers grip his hair and my hips buck. The tighter I grab his hair, the more he groans and licks me like he's satiating a hunger that he's had for decades.

He makes me cum, time and time again. I can feel my skin bruising from how hard his fingers have dug into my thighs.

When I'm damn near unconscious, he stops, stands up, and leans down towards my ear. My breathing is still heavy as I try to compose myself.

"Tasting you is fucking addicting. I could've cum just from that." he growls.

He pulls off his shorts and I reach for his dick, stroking it gently and he drops his head backwards from pleasure.

"Fuck..." he groans deeply.

I sit up, preparing to take him into my mouth, but he stops me.

"As much as I want to feel that pretty mouth... There's plenty of time for that. I need you. Now."