Michael Latta

Sorry it's a bit short, but enjoy. This is for StephanieMcCarthy43

"Mommy," Your little girl,Macey stood in your doorway, rubbing her eye and he blanket in her hand.

"Yes baby?" You get out of bed and walk over to her.

"I can't sleep," she pouted.  It was hard raising a kid when your husband was gone half the time.

"Why don't you come sleep in bed with mommy," You pick her up and bring her into bed with you. Curling up into your side she fell asleep almost instantly to you humming.

The next morning you woke to loud laughter. Opening your eyes quickly you saw Michael tickling your daughter.

"Michael," You squeal, jumping into his arms.

"Y/N," he breathed out, his head buried in your neck. "I'm so glad I'm home. I get to see my two favorite girls." He smiled at your and picked up your guys daughter.

"Daddy we are both happy you're home," Macey giggled wrapping her tiny arms around his neck.

"Let's get you guys dressed. I have a surprise." He stands up. Macey dragged him into her room to help get her dressed. This was going to be interesting because Michael's sense of style was not the best.

You got dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a light blue blouse, simply and nice. Michael walked back into the room, Macey on his shoulders.

"You look beautiful," He kissed you softly. "Ready?" He grabbed your hand.

"Let's go." You say smiling. Together you guys walked out to his car, Michael buckled Macey into her car seat and then got in the drivers seat. "So where are we going?" You ask.

"A surprise." He gave you a goofy smile as he drove. You fake pouted but he only laughed at you. "Not going to work babe." His hand was resting on your leg.

"I like surprises Daddy." Macey said from the back seat. She continued to talk the whole way to where ever we are going.

20 minutes later we pulled into a parking lot. The big zoo sign was very visible.

"We're going to the zoo?!" Your eyes light up. The zoo has always been one of your favorite places.

"Yes." He smiled at you.

"Yay the zoo!" Macey yelled. As you set up the stroller, Michael unbuckled Macey.

The whole day you guys spent walking around the zoo. Everyone's favorite was the monkeys and you guys went back multiple times.

That night you and Michael laid in bed. "I had fun today," Michael said to you. His finger tracing up your arm.

You look up at him and smile. "Me 2. It was a nice surprise, especially because I thought you were coming home tomorrow."