Jamie Benn

The past 2 years something had always got in the way of you and Jamie spending Christmas together. However this year nothing had come up so you guys are spending your first Christmas together this year.

The weather was cold for once in Dallas, and you smiles as you watched families do last minute shopping, like yourself. You finally found the perfect gift for your boyfriend. You bought as a few other gifts for your family, Jordie and his girlfriend, Tyler, your brothers, and Jamies parents before heading back to your house. 

Luckily Jamie was home when you got home so you brought all the gifts in and started to wrap them. When you were little your parents always wrapped the gifts to each person in a different wrapping paper, and then Santa had his own paper. Just as you placed the last present under the tree the door opened.

"Y/N?" Jamie yelled from the kitchen then walking out to the living room where you were. He kissed your cheek.

"How was practice?" You ask. 

"Good. Jordie, Jessica, Tyler, your family and mine are coming over tomorrow night." He smiled at you. You groaned not wanting to cook and clean the entire house for tomorrow night, Christmas eve.

"Alright. Want to go grocery shopping with me?" You ask getting up. You slip on your shoes and jacket. Jamie follows you out the door. 

Jamie drives to the closest store. He tried to get you to sit in the cart so he push you but you told him no. Then he kept trying to put random things in the cart. We ended up leaving with a few extra treats but that's okay. Once we got home we started to clean up. Finally around nine we finished up. you curled up next to Jamie in bed and fell asleep to him snoring softly.

The next morning you woke up and starting cooking for Christmas eve dinner.You made ham, green bean casserole, mash potatoes while Jamie made french meet pie and a few other of his families traditional meals.

Jordie sent you guys a text telling you guys that they would be there in about an hour.  You decided to wear a simple red dress with black heals, you put your make up on and curled your hair, just as you finished the doorbell rang.

...

Christmas Eve was great with everyone. That night you and Jamie went to bed exhausted. 

"I can't wait to open gifts with you tomorrow." He said in your ear. "And I can't wait to spend the rest of  my christmas's with you."