John Travares

For smknypink, I hope you enjoy :)

You looked at yourself in the mirror. You lifted your shirt up to look at your stomach, and turned to the side. You tried imagining what you would look like in a few months when you would be able to notice that you were pregnant. You wondering if your husband, John Travares, would still find you as beautiful. You still hadn't told him that you were pregnant, even though you've known for about a week. How were you suppose to tell him. The two of you had only just gotten married a few months ago. Did he want kids now? Sure, you guys talked about kids, but never when. What if you guys weren't ready to be parents.

"Y/N?" You heard someone say from behind you. You jumped slightly and turned around to look at your husband. 

"John, I didn't know you were home." You said wiping away a tear that slid down your cheek.

John stepped toward you and pulled you into him. "Babe what's wrong?" He asked as he wiped your cheek with his thumb.

You looked toward the ground. You tried to think of what you needed to say to him. How were you suppose to just come out and say your pregnant.

"Y/N, come on." He kissed your temple.

"Um, I have to tell you something John, and I don't know how you will react." You say, your voice shaking slightly.

You could feel John stiffen when you say that. "Go on.." He trailed off.

"I'mpregnant." You say quickly.

John's eyes grew wide. "repeat that." A small smile formed on his lips.

"I'm pregnant." You said slower this time. John lifted you up and spun you around. 

"Y/N this is fantastic." He put you down and kissed you passionately. "You are going to be the best mommy." He said in your ear, making you smile.

"And your going to be the best daddy." You tell him, smiling ear to ear.

John put on his hands on your stomach. "I can't wait to meet my baby girl." He said before kissing your stomach.

"You mean our baby boy." You said.

"Nope, we are defiantly having a girl." He said grinning down at you. You just rolled your eyes. All your worries were gone.