Erik Haula

for NHLObsessed enjoy :-)

Ever sense you were a little kid you loved the Minnesota Wild, you even told your parents that one day you would work for them. Luckily your dream came true, and today is your first as the team photographer. They wanted you to start with doing shots with the guys. 

The first player that you had to photograph was Erik Haula. He grinned widely at you when he came into the room.

"They never told me that the photographer was hot, I would have been here early." He said sarcastically or atleast that's what you thought.

"Um alrighty then." You felt your cheeks heat up slightly. "I'm Y/N, your teams new photographer. I really want the fans to get you guys being yourselves so I'm not going set how your stand, I want you to do whatever you think the fans will like." 

He did a plane standing photo with him smiling, and a few other basic shot that both of you knew where required. Then you got into the free photos. He started off by imitating people taking selfies, then he flexed. He made up all these random poses and had you dying of laughter. Just as he was about to leave he walked over to you. 

"Hey, would you like to go out sometime?" He asked. He was slightly nervous but it was a cute nervous.

"I'd love to." You said. You scribbled your phone number on a paper and gave it to him.

After the rest of the team pictures, you were packing everything up when Erik came back in. "How about we go out now?"

You agreed. Erik took you to a local diner, it looked so out of place in the city. He ordered a milkshake for you and him. 

"What sounds good to eat?" He said staring closely at the menu.

"I'm getting the chicken fingers with fries." You told him. 

"I think I'll get the same. I mean you can never go wrong with chicken." He smiled goofy at you, making you laugh.

He took his phone out and took a picture of you.

"What was that for?" You asked biting your lip.

"Well you already got to take pictures of me so it's only fair I get to take some of you. Plus I need a contact picture." He winked at you.

"I can dig that but let me see it first." He handed you his phone. You wrinkled your nose up, "ew, can i get a do-over?"

Erik took his phone back. "No, I happen to think you look cute."

You guys ended up spending the rest of dinner taking pictures and joking around. He even asked you on another date. You couldn't wait for it.