Brendan Gallagher

I don't know if Brendan has a sister or not, but I made this one up so.. enjoy :)

Sorry it's so short and kinda bad...

_____________________________________________________________________

Hannah, Brendan's little sister gasped when she saw you. "Y/N, your hair!" she said shocked when you came out of the hair salon.

"Do you like it?" You asked. You reached up to feel my hair. Just an hour or so ago it was down to your waist almost, now it barely touches your shoulders and your old brown hair was now a light almost blonde color.

"I love it." She exclaimed. "Now let's got home and get ready for the game. I can't wait for Brendan to see you."

You laughed at her comment. "Why? Do you think he will like it?" you asked.

"He'll love it." She grinned at you. 

On the ride back to Brendan and your's apartment Hannah and you jammed out to some tune's in the car. You loved Brendan's family, and you were so happy that you were really close with his sister.

Hannah picked out your outfit while you curled your hair an put on some makeup. You slipped on the leggings and Gallagher jersey she laid out along with a pair of riding boots.

"You look cute." She giggled.

"Shut up. Let's just go." You pushed her out of the apartment. In the car you guys talked about whether or not you wanted to see Brendan before the game or not. Hannah said no, while you wanted to, she finally gave into you. You screamed out in victory.

Once you got to the rink you went in through the back so you wouldn't have trouble finding parking. Security gave you no trouble which was nice. Coach saw you before the game and said the guys were all descent in the locker room so you guys could go in. Alex was the first one to see you guys.

"Y/N your hair!" he yelled at you.

"Nice to see you too Alex." You laughed. Hannah stayed and talked to Alex. 

Brendan was sitting at his stall, taping his stick. You stuck up on him and whispered in his ear. "You know Hannah is totally crushing on Alex." 

He jumped making you laugh. When he turned around to look at you he gasped. "Babe, you cut your hair! You look hot." He said kissing your cheek. "And Alex is no longer allowed near Hannah." He started to walk over to Alex.

"Leave her alone." You pulled him back to you and kissed him. 

He smiled into the kiss. "I guess I will for now." 

Coach came back into the locker room, so you knew you had to go now.

"Score a goal for me tonight." You wink at him before leaving.

Sure enough during the game Brendan scored not just one but 2 goals for you.