Cam Talbot

I'm going to try and tag people in there request, but because of how many I have that might not happen. Anyways enjoy :-)   

@xxnyrangersxx this one is for you

"Mommy," Your daughter whispered, tugging on the blankets. You eyes fluttered open and took a moment to adjust to the darkness.

"Sweety?" You said, your voice still groggy. "What's wrong?"

"I miss Daddy." She sniffled. Reaching down you helped her into your bed. She instently curled up into your side. Despite her being a total Daddy's girl, she was very much attached to you. For most of year, you were a single parent to here.

"It's okay sweety, daddy will be home soon." You rocked her back in forth in your arms. Kissing her forehead,  you sung to her until she fell asleep. Not too long after she fell asleep, you were out cold with her.

The next morning you woke up to the sound of so chuckles of someone. Opening your eyes, you sat up slighty, trying not to wake your daughter who was still sound asleep. You glanced over at the other side of the bed and saw Cam sitting there, laughing down at his phone. He was in sweatpants and a white tshirt. You bit your lip as you admired you husband.

"Good morning babe." You spoke softly, causing him to jump. He must not have realized you had woken up.

"Morning babe." He smirked at you. Leaning over your daughter, he pecked your lips. 

"When did you get back?" You asked.

"About 20 minutes ago." he said. His phone lit up. Looking down he smiled at his phone. "Connor says you look cute and that he wants us to bring over his favorite niece." He said, smiling goofily.

"What?" You questioned, curious as to what he was talking about. He scrolled through his messages and pulled up a picture of you and your daughter sleeping.

"I sent it to the boys." He blushed slightly.

"You are a creep." You teased him.

"You love it." He said. Just then your daughter's eyes opened and she looked up to notice Cam.

"Daddy!" she shouted, throwing herself into Cam's arms. 

"Hello, munchkin." Cam said, giving your daughter a kiss, you then started to giggle. "I'm so happy to be home with my family.