𝐢. percy cant dance, even to save his life

PERCY had been teased all the way from when his mom (Sally) had picked them up until they got to Westover Hall

He, Thalia and Annabeth, were in a small car for an eight hour trip.

Great plan, irony intentioned.

But he was excited to see one of his best friends, Cassie.

He hadn't seen her in two months because she had left for camp- which totally sucked because before she had left he had began teaching her how to skate board (she was kind of bad but too proud to admit it).

They got off the car, and he said goodbye to his mother.

He then saw her, Cassie.

But she didn't look like the Cassie he remembered.

Her hair was longer, shinier, like her skin, she seemed to have an own glow- she seemed more mature, though she kept wearing her little ribbon in the hem of her low waist baggy pants.

Maybe it was because she had gotten claimed the summer before as a daughter of Eros, Chiron had also mentioned something about Cassie's father not being Eros the son of Aphrodite- that seemed pretty important but Percy didn't listen to the entire conversation.

What? ADHD is hard.

There was something so... different, Cassie seemed more mature- like Annabeth, but looking at Annabeth didn't make him feel the weird stuff he felt when looking at Cassie.

She spotted them, "hi!"

Percy didn't know what to say for a second. Thalia and Annabeth did.

Thalia had been a tree for a long while so Percy supposed that was the reason she wanted to talk with the girls so much.

Cassie rushed and hug Annabeth and Thalia first, smooching them and all.

She then spotted him behind the girls and rushed to hug him. "Percy!" She smiled widely. "You know that now I can make cookies to make people fall in love! Isn't that cool? You can move waves and I can make love cookies!"

Percy blinked, but smiled. "That's very cool Cass."

She grinned linking their arms and then joined the other two girls.

"Let's go help Grover."

The oak doors groaned open, and the four of them stepped into the entry.

All Percy could say was, "Whoa."

Cassie looked around too. "Whoa indeed."

The place was huge. The walls were lined with battle flags and weapon displays: antique rifles, battle axes, and a bunch of other stuff.

It was a military school after all.

Annabeth started to say, "I wonder where..."

The doors slammed shut behind them.