EP 16 Aftersun Week 2 (Sunday 6/16)

SUMMARY: Caroline Flack is joined by Love Island superfans HRVY, AJ Odudu, and Mollie King to dissect all the latest news and gossip, as well as chatting to the latest dumped Islanders, for the ultimate weekly Love Island debrief.

Note: Some of the dialog is based on the actual show, Love Island's Aftersun. The show is filmed at BT Studios in Stratford, East London with a live audience. It airs live every Sunday at 10pm for an hour and five minutes, right after the main show. The show consists of interviews with dumped Islanders, friends and family members and also features celebrity guests.

LOVE ISLAND THEME PLAYS

Audience: CHEERING and APPLAUSE

Narrator, Iain Stirling (voice over):

This is Love Island Aftersun.

Please welcome your host, Caroline Flack!

MUSIC: "Hallucinate' by Dua Lipa

♪ I hallucinate

♪ when you call my name

♪ Got stars in my eyes ♪

♪ When you call my name ♪

Audience: CHEERING and APPLAUSE

Caroline waves and greets the audience after arriving at the raised stage with a large TV screen behind her.

Caroline: Welcome to Love Island: Aftersun!

Audience: CHEERING and APPLAUSE

Caroline: O.M.G. with an extra-G. What a week our Islanders have had! There's been some spicy drama, from Operation Nope to secrets revealed, dumpings, dates, a recoupling, and new bombshells. Tonight we have some special guests in the house. Love Island legend behind the bar, Talia and keeping those barstools warm, we've got Henrik and Rocco, who will be giving their first interview since leaving the villa.

The camera pans to Talia, behind the bar and the two ex-Islanders sitting at the bar, who all smile and wave.

Audience: CHEERING and APPLAUSE

Caroline: And at our VIP table, we have Gary's nan, Helen, and his best mate, Dickie.

The two smile and wave.

Audience: CHEERING and APPLAUSE

Caroline: While 3 may be a crowd as far as Hope is concerned, but for us, it's the magic number. Please welcome my naughty trio; it's our panel: Superfans AJ Odudu, HRVY, and Mollie King.

Audience: APPLAUSE AND CHEERING

MUSIC: "By your side' by Calvin Harris Feat. Tom Grennan.

♪ When you wake up

in the morning... ♪

♪ And you're shadowed by the darkness. ♪

The three walk down the centre aisle, cheering and receiving applause from the audience. They greet the host before they take their seats on the sectional.

Caroline: And that's our panel, everyone. I need to catch my breath. Guys, I mean, it's been an eventful week. Later, we have some Islanders in the Beach Hut with all the latest on island life. But, first I can reveal here's what happened when Aftersun caught up with our two new bombshells, Chelsea and Jakub, before walking through the villa doors.