regresar

lila's pov

i don't know if i'm mad with billie or not. i mean i did not expect her to tell her boyfriend about my situation so fast. buttt her boyfriend was supposedly asking why we were sleeping together and if she had to answer how she did then im not mad.

it's me and cash's seven months today, im patiently waiting for him to post like i did.

i hear a ping from my phone and to my disappointment, it was not a post notification.

it was billie !

we need to talk
in person
rn
lila

um ok so. i'm a little scared for this but whatever i know i said im studying but that's because i wanted her to think i was mad.

ok where

seconds later..

here

i look out my apartment window and see billie running from her car to my apartment entrance. how tf does she know where i live? as im waiting for billie, i get a post notification from cash.

 how tf does she know where i live? as im waiting for billie, i get a post notification from cash

i tear up a little.

he can post his gang but not his girlfriend?

right before the tears start to fall, i hear billie at my door.

i open it quickly and she sees me sad.

"lila.."

"billie you look scared, what's up?"

she turns her phone around to show me a very zoomed in picture of cash with his arm around another girl.

i feel my breath get shallow and my legs go weak before i fall. billie catches me but i just scream into her chest as i cry. she closes the door behind her and walks me to my room. she lays me on my bed as i just scream. in the midst of this, billie sends me the picture to send to cash. i'm still crying, but im more angry than sad.

billie just rubs my back saying "shhhh" repeatedly. it's calming.

we're laying together when her phone buzzes with a ringtone.

"hello?" she says.

"ok i'll be there in ten,"

she looks back at me sadly.

"lila my love i need to go to a meeting today.."

"that's ok.. thank you for being here."

we exchange soft smilies before she walks out. my heart flutters at her pretty face.

when i hear the door shut, i open my phone and see cash spamming me.

lila
no
i'm sorry
it was for a stupid picture
i'm sorry
coming over now

i close out my messages tab and open tiktok and click the search bar

billie eilish edits

i scroll through each of the videos, one by one, feeling lighter after each edit.

then my front door opens.

"lila!" i hear cash yell.

i delete my search history and close tiktok.

"lila, mi amor."

i look away angrily as he walks up to me.

"i'm so so sorry my love."

i pause.

"cash. first, you SLAP me, you don't post our seven months, and now you're caught with another girl."

he doesn't let me go on before smashing his lips on mine. per usual, i forget everything i once knew. we start to make out and he moves down to my neck, kissing every part of it.

i let out fake moans knowing i never will feel the same for this man. but the worst part is, some part of me loves him.

he moves down to my shirt and takes it off, circling his tongue around my nipples. he then starts moving his tongue down my stomach to my waistline before pulling off my leggings. i'm putting in so much work acting by arching and fake moaning.

he starts licking between my folds and finally flicks his tongue on my clit.

or at least he thought it was my clit, it was not.

"cash!" i fake yell.

this only encourages him to take his pants off and start fucking me. of course, it feels good, and it starts to feel too good.

"fuck cash fuck."

"good baby? you know i know when you're faking."

"more cash"

he starts thrusting harder as he grabs on my boobs and runs his fingers over my nipples.

"mm"

"you like that?"

"mhmm"

"say it."

"i like it cash."

"you like it?"

"mhm.."

he slowly pulls out and cums on my stomach. he wipes it on his fingers and sticks them in my mouth.

"think about that the next time you try leaving me baby."

he puts his pants back on and walks out. i quickly spit out any trace of him in my mouth.

"i love you.." i say, loud enough for him to hear.

"yeah."

billie's pov

i just heard lila get fucked by cash.

the worst part was the fact she said she loves him.

i'm hiding in their bathroom right now. my boss called me and said the meeting was rescheduled, so i walked back in and now i'm on their bathroom floor. yippee.

i heard cash leave and because im toxic i decided to go into lila's room.

she quickly puts her phone to the side and yelps.

"b-billie what are you doing here?"

"just wanted to check in."

"uh. did you hear.."

"yeah, that's not what i'm concerned about."

"what do you mean?"

"you said you loved him lila!"

"i-" she went quiet and i heard a faint noise coming from her phone.

i went to pick it up an edit of me playing on it.

a hot edit of me.

i look at her and she quickly blurts-

"it was on my for you page!"

"ohhh" i say, clearing seeing my name in the search bar.

after some awkward silence i say-

"wanna have another sleepover tomorrow? my place? jesse's going to his parents."

i just met this girl, but i swear to god she is the nicest person ever.

"yeah!" she says

*

i'm in the car ride home, blasting random ass songs on my playlist. but with all the noise around me, i can't get it out of my head that she searched up edits, of ME.

i guess we're even bcuz i stalked her whole instagram

twice

😜