love

an hi so first of all life update
WTF WATTPAD IS FUCKING TAKING AWAY PRIVATE MESSAGES KILL ME NOW FUCK
and 1.5 thousand. views. holy ballsack that's a lot of you
sorry about the really delayed chapter.. i have to drive now like daily, and i had to study for sIX TESTS.
i literally had to pull an all nighter and stay up AGAIN until 12 the next night. so 42 hours no sleep went hard😍
but anyway let's get through these last seven chapters guys ilyyyyyyikykyky

billie's pov
3 months later

i've been sitting in los angeles traffic for like forty fucking minutes now. i don't know where anyone is going at 5am on a saturday but here we are. ive grabbed the bridge of my nose just out of annoyance like ten times in the past minute.

i'm driving and lila is sleeping in the passenger seat, we are going to find out the gender. except my best friend, emilia, is in the backseat too.

the doctor is gonna tell her the gender and we are gonna have a little mini-party! its only right since she introduced us.

i'm so excited, we are gonna wear t shirts with our guesses, name recommendations, a cake, AH!

i smile to myself at the thought of it all. i wonder where id be right now if i skipped emilia's birthday party like jesse asked me to. id probably still be with that douchebag and fucking girls on the side again. oops

i pull into the doctors office thing and try to find my way into a parking lot since it's still dark.

i shake lila awake and both her and emilia get out. we silently walk inside the building and i check her in before sitting and waiting.

she's bouncing her leg a lot, so i reach out and put my hand on it, just to let her know im here. she gives me a soft smile back.

after what feels like a long ass time, i hear lila's name being called.

"lila gomez?"

me and lila stand up and i turn around to emilia.

"cmon girl all three of us are going back there-" i smile.

"ooookkayyy," she stands up, "not a throuple by the way!" she says in a loud tone that makes me giggle.

we walk back into a room and the doctor lays lila down on the bed. she rolls up her shirt to reveal her belly and oh my gosh that thang is growing. its just crazy to me how there's a baby in there yknow.

the doctor squirts some of that weird ultrasound liquid on her belly and i see lila flinch a bit.

"cold," she giggles. the doctor smilies at her and puts the electric device thing on her belly before moving it around. she starts to speak aloud before i interrupt her.

"wait! can you tell the gender to my friend over here?" i ask urgently.

"of course!"

emilia walks over to the doctor and i see the doctor whisper in her ear.

emilia immediately squeals and jumps around a lot. "ugh how do i hold such a big piece of information to myself!" she yells.

the doctor laughs and wipes the gel off of lila's stomach. lila rolls her shirt back down and we both talk to the doctor for a bit while emilia waits outside. we just talk about planning, and how we should plan out our parenting moves pretty carefully.

after awhile, we grab our purses and make our way back to the lobby.

"have fun!" the doctor yells. we all smile back at her before driving home. emilia is still shaking with excitement.