feeling

billie's pov

she just asked to kiss me.

"bitch that's not even a question" i say, before smashing my lips onto hers.

our lips match perfectly, like they were made to touch

she immediately grabs my face and pulls us away from the edge of the rooftop we were on. i grab her and walk back down the steps with her hand, leading her to the room where i stay during tours. i always have a key to this reserved room so it works ;)

i open the door and immediately lock it behind me, grabbing lila's waist and pushing her up against the door. she lets out a soft moan which makes me smile on her mouth as we're making out.

i start to pull her away from the door and to the bed. i push her backwards enough so the bed hits the backs of her knees, forcing her to sit.

she looks up at me with these eyes full of lust, making me literally drip everywhere. i grab her neck and push her to the mattress, not letting my lips leave hers. i can tell she likes my hand on her neck with the way she's smiling on me.

i feel her hand make its way up to my boob, prompting me to take my shirt off, which of course i do.

i feel my boobs fall into lila's hands as she massages them.

lila pushed me on my back and started sucking on my nipples, grabbing the other one with her hands. i take her shirt off over her head and flip our positions.

after sucking on her hard nipples, i trail my tongue down her stomach to her waistline. i look up and her and see her nod before i rip those damn pants off. i see her soaking through her panties so i take those off as well.

i just take a moment to stare at her pretty pussy. i'm about to fuck that shit up.

i drag my fingers through her folds and eventually start rubbing her clit, making her moan.

"yeah you like that?"

"mhmm"

"say it."

"i like it."

i feel her pussy pulsating, but that's not enough. i shove two fingers in her entrance and she lets out a loud moan. i use my other hand to cover her mouth while still pumping into her.

"shhh baby stay quiet for me ok?"

"mhm"

"do you like this?" i say as im fingering her. i feel her walls closing in.

"i like it."

"you just like it?"

"i love it.."

"how much?" i say, going harder and faster as she grinds on my fingers.

"god! billie! fuck!" she yells, making me bite my lip.

"fuck baby just wait." i keep pumping into her while i take out my phone for her to see.

i open me and jesse's messages

hey i can't do this no more we need to break up.

i watch her eyes widen as i click send and throw my phone across the room.

still pumping into her, i decide to start licking her wet pussy as im fingering it, making her cum almost instantly into my mouth.

after she came, i go up to make out with her.

"like the way you taste?"

"billie.. fuck."

"hmm baby?"