resent

billie's pov

yeah yeah lila fucked cash right after we fucked, but by the bruises on her face, somethings telling me she didn't really want it.

i'm driving her back to my house because this poor girl has been fucked twice in her work uniform.

i did it better though.

we get into my house and like before, nobody's home. i bring lila to my walk in closet and leave to let her change in peace.

i was down the stairs to the living room and hear someone clearing their throat.

i freeze.

jesse

i completely forgot he said he was coming back

"didn't expect me to actually come back?"

"jesse, get out of my house."

he stands up and i can tell by the veins in his head that he's getting angry, or he has been.

"you can't get rid of me that fucking easily billie, sit down."

i find myself obeying him which i know ill criticize myself for later.

"why are you trying to break up?"

"trying?!" i yell, "bitch i did break up with you! get out of my house!"

i was trying to yell loud enough for lila to hear and not come out of my room. god knows what he'd do to that girl.

"BILLIE." he slams his hand down on the table in front of us, "you dont just fucking decide when we're over. relationships are two sided yeah?"

i feel the tears welling up in my eyes.

"jesse i just don't want to be with you anymore.."

"FUCK! BILLIE. WHY?!"

i'm crying now, i can never control that when a man is yelling at me.

"ANSWER!"

i keep my head down when i hear jesse fall right in front of me. i look up and see him on the floor, with my boy fin standing above him.

"don't fucking talk to my sister like that ever again." he says.

"you wanna fucking try?" jesse says, getting up.

"nono do not be fighting in my living room right now." i say, my throat closing up making me sound really stupid.

jesse swings at finneas, but fin dodges it and just punches him to the ground again.

"jesse get out!" fin screams.

"or what?!"

"or i'll call the cops." i hear a voice behind me say.

lila.

she's holding her phone with the cops on the line. she's wearing my hoodie and sweatpants and she looks so fucking hot.

not the time billie

jesse looks at lila, then fin, then me.

"wanna explain why she's here and wearing your shit?"

"i don't have to explain shit jesse! get out of my house!"

i don't really have to finish that sentence before the cops burst through the door. jesse starts running so they know who to chase. they get him to the ground and handcuff him before asking me and fin some questions. i just told them about how i broke up with him and he flipped out.

they left a half hour later and everyone left in that house sat down to watch a movie.

"so lila," fin starts, "have i met you before?"