unresistable

billie's pov

i kiss lila wherever and whenever i get the chance.

she does the same to me.

it's like a mutual agreement that we never discussed.

and for the record, it won't be getting discussed. i like it how it is right now.

ever since i kissed her in the shower, i've started kissing her when nobody is around. she's started to do the same.

i love how we have this mutual feeling, but i need more.

i need to own her.

she's getting ready for work right now and as usual, im craving her lips.

i crave the way her eyes look at me when we are about to kiss, full of the same lust in them as the first night we fucked.

ugh i need to stop thinking about her.

im humming billie bossa nova under my breath when fin walks into the kitchen.

"you've been looking stressed lately, what's up?" he asks, sitting down in the stool next to me.

ugh i love finneas. he's the best brother a girl could ask for, he's always here for me no matter what.

"just everything with lila-" i pick at my nails.

"what do you mean 'everything'?"

"we kiss finneas, like, a lot." i realize this is the first time im telling him this.

"woah," his eyes widen, "wouldn't you be excited?"

"fin, we are both cheating!"

i realize i'm starting to yell and bring my voice down.

"we are both cheating fin-"

"there is an easy fix to that." he says quickly.

"not really!" i try to quietly yell, "not when our boyfriends actually care this time, rather than when we first met!"

i look upstairs at lila's open door making sure she isn't listening.

he looks up as he thinks.

"i think you guys should be honest with each other, and break up with your guys afterwords."

i sigh and relax my shoulders. i put my head into my heads while leaning on the counter.

"i don't want to hurt dean-"

"nobody would bil, but it's better than leading him on you know?"

i lean back in my chair and drink some water from a plastic bottle.

"i'll figure it out later."

"yeah," he says, standing up, "don't make it too late, or both dean and lila will end up hurt."

he walks upstairs to his room and i drop my head into my hands.

why is this so difficult?

lila's getting ready for work right now in her room. i hope she didn't hear me and fins little conversation..

i look at the clock and see that she has to be at work in ten minutes, and it takes fifteen to drive there.

her shitty manager would fire her on the spot if she's late, so i go upstairs.

i knock on her open door with my knuckle and lean in the frame. she's obviously in a hurry so i try to seem calm to calm her down.

"need a ride?" i say, jangling my keys.