rekindle

lila's pov

billie just asked me to FUCKING lunch.

i'm so scared but im so excited to talk to her.

she doesn't seem angry about or argument anymore, which is half of what i needed.

the other half is her.

we are currently driving in the same black dodge challenger that i know so well. she's in a happy mood because of the trial, but there is so much tension around the elephant in the room that we can't bring up yet.

"cash is gone!!" she yells while blasting "if u think i'm pretty" on her speakers.

she looks over at me.

"come on! yell a little! that hoe is gone!!"

she opens the sunroof, making a noticeable sign for me to stick my body out.

i put my head and arms out the sunroof as she goes into the tunnel. i yell with all the joy i have of cash being gone.

he's gone!

i won't see him ever again!

i get back into the car and my hair is so messed up. billie laughs and hands me a brush.

"you'll always be the same lila that i knew"

"you'll always be the same old billie"

she slaps my arm jokingly.

"i am not old!"

we giggle and blast music before getting to raising canes

"im so fucking excited bro." she says.

"lemme get the spicy tenders with a fat cup of canes sauce. two orders of that." i say to the cashier.

billie puts her card on the scanner before i can pay.

"dude, i have too much money, let me pay."

i giggle and grab a booth in the corner of the store while she waits for our food at the counter. i go on my phone and see that eddie posted.

5ddie

liked by alexxx74 and 47,938 others5ddie my baby won a battle today🙏commentsgxbruel46xx YOU HAVE A GIRL??eddiestan4d crying in my cornerview 12,838 other comments

5ddie my baby won a battle today🙏
comments
gxbruel46xx YOU HAVE A GIRL??
eddiestan4d crying in my corner
view 12,838 other comments

holy shit.

LETS UNPACK

first of all, since when am i his baby? he never asked me to be his gf?

second of all? is he fucking famous?

47 thousand likes and tons of fan accounts are commenting..