hospital

a/n: HI GUYS i'm sorry this didn't come out yesterday like i said i literally fell asleep smh. i hope you guys like this chapter ;))

billie's pov

"billie?"

i feel my body jerk as i quickly look up at the hospital bed and see a very confused lila. i click the button to alert the nurses and i immediately go up to her.

"lila! are you ok? do you know what happened?"

she just looks at me.

"i barely remember what happened billie, why am i here?" she starts sobbing. my poor baby's scared. right as i go to hug her, a nurse comes in and immediately takes her vitals and makes her take tons of pills.

i wait patiently until the nurse leaves for a bit.

"billie? can you remind me what happened?" she asks, teary eyed.

i tell her about her calling me on the road, the gang, me saving her.

i leave out the part where cash told the man to kill lila and not ivan.

i'll tell her that when she's not so emotional, and when cash is gone for good.

she starts crying and i just hold her. i texted dean that she woke up, he's on his way right now.

after awhile, he comes in with a notepad. he winks at me before he sits down and i smile.

he asks lila all these questions, but he doesn't get far because she doesn't remember half of it.

"i remember getting taken, and i remember calling billie, being taken into a house, and that's it."

it's hard to believe you don't remember it

"well," dean says, closing his notebook, "i'll give you some time to recollect all your thoughts, and i'll come in later hm?"

he stands up.

"see you later bil, right?" he winks.

"uh.. yeah!" i was confused on what he meant by that, so i just went with it.

lila just looks at me sadly.

"where's cash?"

i sigh.

"i wish i knew lila"

she brings out her phone to text him when i see all the missed calls and notifs on her phone.

"why is cash saying how sorry he is?" she asks.

i just look away. i'm still mad how she chose cash over me, but i love her too much to not tell her what happened.

"billie what aren't you telling me?"

"lila.."

i start to tear up

"billie. what happened.."

"the guy who was going to kill you asked cash who he was going to choose to die,"

i take a deep breath

"it was between you and ivan and.. he chose you."

i choke up and look away.

"i'm sorry lila-"

she interrupts

"he wanted the guy to kill me over ivan?"

i nod, and we both start crying.

*

after an hour, lila is able to recall a lot of the events that happened, telling me she's ready for dean to come back.