baby

a/n im sick af of this book. i have no motivation to write but i will push thru for you guys
AND THE FUCKING ALBUM??!?! HOLYYYYY SHITTT ITS SO GOOD
what are y'all's fav songs? mine defo include wildflower, birds of a feather, and the greatest
vv sorry for the month long wait, had a lot of shit happen in my life including lots and LOTS of drugs
love yall🥰

billies pov

six months later

"its okay baby, relax-" i say as lila is crying as she is giving birth. im tearing up too from the way she's crying. shes been in labor and pain for a few hours and ugh i wish i could help her more than holding her hand.

shes crying and crying and i admit i start to too.

"ow fuck fuck!!" she screams.

"almost there come on-" the doctor says.

lila struggles before the doctor runs out of the room with her baby in his arms. lila is still in pain and we both anxiously wait for the doctor to return.

after a few minutes, the doctor comes into the room with our baby swaddled in a blanket and puts her into lila's arms.

"here is your baby girl, the doctors will come in in around an hour to tell you the hospital plan. congratulations!"

we smile at the doctor as he leaves to give us privacy.

lila starts to cry as she looks at baby emilia.

"aw baby it's okay-"

"thank you billie-"

"for what?"

"for changing my life."

i tear up as she explains that we are the reason that the other is still here on earth. she explains that i helped her get away from cash and eddie, helped her quit her addictions, etc.

"lila i-" i wipe my tear, "i would hug you but you're in pain and holding our- your baby"

she gives me a look sternly.

"it's our baby billie, not just mine, ours."

i smile at her and she hands me baby emilia.

"hi baby!" i coo into her little ears. she's tiny, too tiny to even open her eyes yet, but i still already love her to pieces.

-

me and lila are sitting next to the cradle as baby emilia sleeps, lila is listening as i lightly sing a lullaby.

"how will the media react bil?"

"hm?" i stop singing.

"the media? with the baby?"

i turn to her and put my hands on her face

"i don't give two fucks about how the media reacts to a baby that i am choosing to raise with you, if they have a problem they can suck my dick"

she smiles as i lean in to kiss her, she starts going down my neck when i stop her.

"no intercourse for six weeks," i mock the doctor, "gotta wait babygirl."

she smirks before saying "doesn't mean we can't have intense makeout sessions like before."

"not infront of the baby!" i laugh.

she pulls me downstairs to our bed before immediately getting on top of me and sucking on my neck. she's getting into it as i grind onto her until we hear the baby start to cry from the other room.

"welcome to the next two and a half years," i laugh.

she rolls her eyes as we go to calm the baby down.