resuscitate

a/n HOLY SHIT A NEW ALBUM IS COMING IN 38 DAYS IM FLIPPING OUT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

four chapters ATLEAST will be out by sunday !!

may or may not pull another all nighter..

1/4

lila's pov

im ending things with eddie today. i have to. i cant bear to lose billie again if i don't.

i'm getting ready. preparing what i have to say like a script in my head.

so far i have this:

eddie, you're amazing and all, but i think im gay and you deserve someone who wants what you want

yeah, i guess that works.

i don't even think that we're technically dating. i never replied when he asked if i wanted to be his girlfriend.

good enough. im laying on my bed on my phone waiting for 8:30pm to roll around so i can start walking to the park.

im hitting my vape repeatedly, it calms me down when im stressed like this.

i see the time in my phone get to 8:29 pm, so i go downstairs to put my shoes on.

its a warm night, i mean when isn't it in los angeles. but its extra warm tonight.

as im putting my shoes on, billie walks around the corner.

"where you going?" she asks, leaning on the doorframe as she always does.

"meeting eddie." i say, trying not to look at her.

she looks at the ground, she hates how im still talking with him.

"hey," i say, standing up straight, "im trying to end things ok?"

she looks up at me and gives me a half smile before kissing me on the lips.

she looks at me for a second before we have a quick make out session, as we have been, and per usual, i walk out and leave without discussing it.

will we ever discuss it?

i really hope we do.

i make my way to the park. my airpods are in my ears playing some sad ass music to set the mood. the park is only about ten minutes from my house so i get there pretty fast.

i find a bench and sit on it. the anticipation is killing me.

ugh its so warm and i cant hear parties in the distance. i want to have fun tonight too, but no, im stuck here.

i play on my phone for a bit when i hear peso pluma being blasted from a car that's getting closer.

the car parks just behind me and i see eddie stumble out the passenger side, laughing.

"lila!" he calls out, "get in mi amor!"

when has he ever spoke spanish before?

i furrow my eyebrows. what the fuck?

"come onnn lila!" he runs up to me and lightly grabs my wrist before putting me in the backseat of this car.

i immediately get hit with the scent of weed and vapes. i look at the driver to see alan.

there's two other people next to me who i don't know.

"yooo eddie is this the girl who-" someone next to me says.

"no." eddie interrupts, immediately sobering up which confuses me, "no she's not."

"shit dude, alright."