capitolo 2 ENCOUNTER

Nobody's POV* Karai is surprised to have been discovered so quickly and after a few seconds she comes out of her hiding place ** the dark-haired boy noticing that the pursuer is a girl and mostly very pretty she blushed slightly *brunette:*tries to hide his blush* why are you following me?Karai: how did you discover me so quickly?moro: (I doubt she would be able to understand if she is I'll explain it to him but it's better to be honest besides she seems like a good girl to me) * sigh * I used perceptionKarai:(this is the first time I've heard that term) perception? and what is it?moro: (that's how I suspected he doesn't know the perception anyway I don't have time to explain it to him) sorry but I don't have time for explanations I have things to do.*having said this the dark-haired boy turns with his back to Karai and prepares to leave** noticing that the dark-haired boy was about to flee, Karai prepares to chase him again but before she can move she realizes that in her haste she put her male foot on and is now slipping from the roof *Karai:(how stupid I was, I got caught up in the rush and now it's falling, no, it's not the rush's fault, it's my fault, I should have listened to Shini and closed the patrol first, I'm just stupid!)* before Karai can start falling, her dark-haired boyfriend grabs her by her left arm and helps him climb back up onto the roof *brunette: are you okay?Karai: Why did you save me?moro:*smiles slightly* well number 1 I'm a good boy number 2 it's a shame to ruin such beauty *turns around ready to go*Karai: * hearing this she blushes slightly her lips curve into a small smile and she looks away * thank you....moro: of course I have to go now anywayKarai:*nods* ok but first tell me your namemoro:*turns towards karai and smiles* my name is Manuel and yours?Karai: My name is KaraiManuel: nice name well bye *waves goodbye to Karai and leaves*Karai: * blushes slightly because of everything that happened * (he said he was a good guy and I have a feeling that's true)* after getting up Karai returns to her house Karai's house is that of the former shredder's den and she lives there together with Shini obviously they have their own room Shini's has fiery red walls while Karai's has colored walls viola **once she returns home, Karai enters Shini's room to check if her friend is sleeping. After seeing that Shini was sleeping peacefully, she leaves the room and closes the door softly, avoiding waking up her friend, after which she goes to her room and sits down. her classic black short-sleeved pajamas with shorts of the same color and she lies down on the bed ready to fall asleep**after 10 seconds Karai falls asleep resting peacefully**the day after**it's 10 in the morning and Shini is already awake but Karai is still sleeping*Shini:*enters Karai's room and shakes her slightly* Karai wake upKarai: * yawns and rubs her eyes trying to wake up * good morning Shini... what's happening?Shini:*smiles warmly* what's happening? Today is Splinter's birthday we have to go.