capitolo 3 SPLINTER'S BIRTHDAY

Nobody's POVKarai:*nods*(I don't feel like going to the party but I can't tell Shini otherwise he'll be sad) oh right you're right I forgotShini:*eyes widen in surprise*(I don't believe Karai's excuse, usually she never forgets anything) how can you forget your father's birthday!?Karai:*frowns irritably* I was busy looking for shedders you know!Shini:*sighs* yes I know but now get dressed like this let's goKarai:*smiles mischievously*(I know why Shini is in such a hurry) tell me how much hurry is it for my father's birthday or because you will be able to see Mikey?Shini: * hearing this she turns all red and turns away * don't talk nonsense KaraiKarai: Hit and sunk*Shini leaves the room waiting for karai to get dressed to go to the party once dressed karai leaves the room**Shini wears the same dress as always but without a cloak, while Karai wears the dress from the episode "Karai's Revenge"**while Karai and Shini go towards the turtles' lair to celebrate Splinter's birthday, Shini suddenly grabs Karai by the arm*Karai:*looks at Shini surprised* what's happening?Shini:*speaks in a serious tone* how did it end?Karai: What are you talking about?Shini: *sighs*about the chase with the dark-haired boyKarai:*blushes slightly remembering what happened yesterday* don't worry, he's a good boyShini: Really?Karai:*nods*Shini:*lets go of karai's arm and smiles* ok fine*meanwhile in the turtle lair**Leonardo and Raffaelo are wrapping the presents while Donatello arranges the birthday decorations and Michelangelo chooses the film to watch after dinner*Mikey:*approaches Donatello smiling and puts an arm around his shoulders/shell*(me: sorry, I don't know which term was the most suitable) hey Donatello, do you know what's missing?Donnie:*rolls eyes*(I'm scared to hear the answer) what's missing Mikey?Mikey:*smiles wider* a Christmas tree!Donnie:*hearing this he slaps himself in the face and sighs* hey Mikey?Mikey: What?Donnie:*takes the happy birthday banner out of a box* go to the hall to wait for the guestsMikey:*smiles warmly* ok Donnie I'm going* while Mikey goes to the entrance his T-phone rings due to a message. Mikey immediately takes his cell phone and notices that the message was from Mondo Geco the message says "sorry friend we can't come to the party we have a fever"**Mikey upon hearing this lets out a sad sigh and replies to the message with a simple "ok get over it guys"*Mikey:(I hope at least Casey April Shini and Karai become)*in the meantime on the roof of Antonio's pizzeria*Manuel: you're late*the blond boy approaches him irritated*blonde:*sighs irritated* now I'm here so don't bother!Manuel:*crosses his arms* don't use that tone with me Leandro!Leandro:*rolls his eyes*tsk! Manuel...I want to go homeManuel:*nods* okay, go ahead*Leandro leaves and Manuel remains there alone*Manuel: (he finally got out of his way now it's better if I start looking for that guy who knows where he is)* Manuel sits on the edge of the roof continuing to think while he thinks he stares at the sewer manhole **in the end Manuel comes down from the roof and approaches the sewer manhole*Manuel: (I doubt that guy is rich so where is the best place to hide? Simple the sewers)*Manuel moves the manhole and enters the sewers*