CAPITOLO 8 IL RAPIMENTO

no one's pov*WARNINGS THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A BLOOD SCENE** Michelangelo enters the kitchen to have breakfast while Raffaelo and Leonardo go to take a shower and Donatello locks himself in his laboratory while Splinter continues to sleep *Mikey:*opens the fridge and looks for frozen pizza* so Manuel slept well?Manuel:*yawns* well...let's say yesMikey:*finds the frozen pizza and puts it in the oven to heat it up* so... do you want to have breakfast together?Manuel:*sighs* sorry Mikey but I don't like pizza*hearing this Michelangelo faints from shock*Manuel:*shakes Mikey trying to wake him* come on wake up...come on wake upSplinter:*enters the room and strokes his beard* there's no point in trying to wake him upManuel:*gets agitated and raises his hands in a sign of surrender* I swear I didn't do anything to him!Splinter:*sighs and puts a hand on Manuel's shoulder and looks him in the eyes* (I didn't expect him to be scared like this, who knows what past this boy has had) don't worry*giggles slightly* Mikey is like thatManuel: * nods * I understand well now I'm going for a walk outside * smiles * obviously I won't tell anyone about you (I thought he would attack me but I was wrong)Splinter:*nods* ok but be careful out there*Manuel comes out of the lair and goes up to the surface. Once outside he quickly climbs onto the roofs and starts doing parkour*Manuel: (it's incredible I've been in this dimension for 3 days and I still haven't found that damn guy!)*while Manuel continues to jump between the roofs quickly I hear the sound of a burglar alarm coming from the next roof*Manuel: (finally I will be able to vent, excellent)*the thieves are turning the whole house upside down looking for money, jewels and other valuable stuff**Manuel confronts the thieves suddenly punching the smallest of them making him fly against the wall*Manuel:*puts hands in pockets* I need to vent and since you 3 are petty thieves I'll take it out on you!*Manuel kicks the average thief to the side and then dodges the blow of the tallest thief of all by punching him straight in the face and then with a slap that sends him crashing against the table*thief:*coughs*ok enough, we'll give upManuel:*sighs*but how about already? sorry but I'm not done with you*Manuel continues to kick the 3 thieves without any mercy, making them spit out liters of blood*Manuel:*sighs* ok I'd say that's enough* Manuel goes towards the door but before he can open it he falls to the floor **in Karai's lair** Karai is still sleeping while Shini is taking a shower once she finishes washing she gets dressed wearing a red t-shirt and black shorts *Shini: (it's already 10 I'd say it's better to wake up Karai) * shakes her trying to wake her up * come on Karai get upKarai: * she wakes up letting out a big yawn she sees Shini and raises an eyebrow * why are you looking at me with that little smile Shini?Shini:*giggles slightly* why did you come home at 3:10 yesterday?Karai:*looks at her surprised* and how do you know?Shini:*sighs* because when you came back I got up to go to the bathroom so why all this delay?Karai:*looks away from Shini* I went to look for Shedder's hideoutShini:*puts a hand on Karai's shoulder* you know, I honestly don't believe it muchKarai:*raises an eyebrow* why?Shini:*smiles warmly* because you were sleeping with a smile on your face and I doubt a night spent searching for Shedder's hideout would make you smile...so tell me the truth KaraiKarai:*nods* ok I was in the turtles' den and I saw a movie with Manuel then he fell asleep and I took a photo of him since *looks away from Shini* he's very cute when he sleeps then I fell asleep too me and when I woke up I saw that Manuel was behind me I told him about the photo but he didn't get angry... then *sighs* I confessed to him that I was a mutant and he took it very well so... I *blushes intensely* before leaving the den I kissed him on the cheek*Shini hearing this hugs Karai tightly*Shini:*smiles warmly* I can't believe it Karai you have a CRUSH!Karai: * turns completely red * don't talk nonsense I've only known Shini for 2 days... but she * smiles warmly * I'm happy to have him as a friendShini:*nods* sorry, I got carried away by enthusiasmKarai: Don't worry*Manuel wakes up in a completely dark room and chained to a wall*