CAPITOLO 16 LA TORTA DI MIKEY

Nobody's POVApril:*tilts head to the side in confusion* what's going on?Donni:*sighs* see yesterday MIkey told me that every time he thinks about Shini his heart beats faster *hearing this April smiles warmly* but...the same happens when I think about Renet and he can't choose so I told him to talk to her about itApril: * sighs and crosses her arms * no... Mikey didn't talk to me about where is she?Donni: maybe it's in her room, better to see how she is*Donni and April go to Mikey's room and see the door is locked so they knock on the door*Donni:*keeps knocking* hey Mikey are you here?April: come on let us in MikeyMikey:*sits on the bed with tears still in his eyes and responds by sobbing* come in...* April and Donni enter Mikey's room, immediately noticing that his face is streaked with tears. Donni and April run to hug him *Donni:*strokes his head* why are you crying little brother?Mikey:*wipes tears* I...I told Shini to prefer Renet to herApril:*slaps herself in the face* Mikey...you hurt her feelings by doing thatMikey:*looks down* now she hates meDonni:*caresses his shell and offers him a reassuring smile* don't worry, Mikey just needs timeApril:*sighs* Karai is having dinner here with us today and Shini will probably come too so why don't you prepare a special dish just for her?Mikey:*nods* thanks April this is a great idea *hugs April and runs to the kitchen**one hour later**all the turtles are watching TV while April takes a shower and Splinter prepares dinner*Mikey: When is Shini coming?Raff:*sighs* should be here in 20 minutes???: can I wait with you?*the turtles turn noticing a green-haired girl*Leo: (she's very pretty) * blushes slightly * who are you?Ivie: Let me introduce myself, my name is Ivie and I'm a vampireeveryone: a vampire!?Ivie:*smiles* yes but don't worry, I only drink the blood of normal animals, not the mutated oneLeo:*smiles* I am Leonardo and these here are my brothers Raffaelo Michelangelo and DonatelloDonni: why are you here?Ivie:*smiles* well I was walking around...and having nowhere to go I came hereRaff:*crosses his arms* you said you were a friend of Manuel right?Ivie: * blushes intensely and nods * I'm actually her best friend... I care a lot about my princeLeo: prince!? (don't tell me she's in love with Manuel)Ivie:*turns completely red* yes I call him that a lotRaff: I'm going to call my girlfriend * she gets up and goes to her room *Mikey: I'm going to check the cake * she gets up and goes to the kitchen *Ivie:*sighs* hey Leo unfortunately I remembered that I'm busy so I can't have dinner with you but can you do me a favor?Leo:*nods* yes of courseIvie: say hello to Manuel for me and tell him I'll wait for him on the roof of the pizzeria*Leo nods and Ivie transforms into a bat and flies away*Leo: (Ivie is so beautiful) *sighs* hey Donni how come Mikey is so quiet?Donni:*sighs* well you see *tells everything that happened between Michelangelo and Shinigami*Leo: ah now I understand*in Karai's lair** Manuel is taking a shower while Karai and Shini are sitting on the sofa ready to go out Shini is wearing her usual uniform while Karai is wearing a red short-sleeved t-shirt and jeans with white sneakers *Manuel:*comes out of the shower wearing all black and white shorts with red stripes and a white long-sleeved t-shirt* I'm readyKarai:*wraps her arms around Manuel's neck* These clothes suit you very wellManuel:*holds Karai by the hips* thanks loveShini: (they are so cute together...I'm happy for Karai) *giggles slightly* hey you 2 we have to goKarai and Manuel: ok!*in the turtle lair*Michelangelo:*sighs* why do they take so long to arrive?*Shini arrives at the den together with Manuel and Karai who are holding hands*Mikey:*smiles warmly* hey ShiniShini:*smiles* hi Raff hi Leo hi Donni sorry for the delayDonni:*sighs* you forgot to say hello to MikeyShini:*shrugs* I don't know who he is...I only see 3 turtles hereRaff: (I hate to see Mikey treated like this!) How come you treat Mikey like this!?Shini: *gets nervous and screams* WHY DID THIS BASTARD HURT MY FEELINGS! AND I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO HIM ANYMORE!Donni:*sighs* come on calm down you two, Shini I understand that Mikey hurt you but you have to respect his choiceShini: * sighs and tries to calm down * I know... I know but what makes me angry is not his choice but the fact that it took him so long to tell me!Mikey: Renet...* when Shini hears that Mikey calls her Renet, tears come to her eyes and she runs into the guest room and closes the door while Raffaelo and Donatello give each othera slap in the face for Mikey's stupidity but Manuel and Karai remain silent*Mikey:*runs after Shini* shini...please wait! (I'm so stupid...I really hate to see her suffer)Leo:*approaches Manuel* hey Manuel...I have to tell you somethingManuel:*sighs* tell me...Leo: * sighs * a little while ago Ivie was here and she asked me to tell you on her behalf "I'll wait for you tomorrow on the roof of the pizzeria my prince"Manuel:*nods* ok I understandKarai: * after hearing this she gets slightly irritated * come on Manuel follow me we have to talk!*Manuel and Karai go to another guest room and close the door*Raffaelo/Leonardo/Donatello:*in a sarcastic tone* what a beautiful evening!Karai: *frowns* I heard from Shini that Ivie is a vampire and also your best friend and I'm fine with her... but why does she call you MY PRINCE!?Manuel:*sighs* she always called me that...Karai:*grits teeth with jealousy* WHAT!?Manuel:*holds Karai tight* don't worry love, you're the only one for meKarai:*smiles sweetly upon hearing this* Really?Manuel:*kisses Karai on the forehead* yes my loveKarai: * buries his face in her chest and smiles warmly * you are the only one for me too * she kisses him quickly on her lips *Mikey: Shini...*sighs* I'm so sorry, believe me...I had no intention of hurting youShini: *remains silent*Mikey: you know Shini today I spent the whole day making a cake...and I made it for you, do you want to see it?Shini: *opens the door and smiles slightly* ok...Mikey:*goes to get the cake from the kitchen fridge and brings it to Shini* here it is Shini *smiles warmly*Shini:*nods and smiles slightly* thanks Mikey...