CAPITOLO 25 SORPRESA

Nobody's POV.*Manuel and Karai have finished watching the TV series and are now having dinnerManu:*smiles warmly* hey Karai...Karai:*smiles back* what's wrong my love?Manu:*takes Karai's hand* follow me there's something I want to show youKarai:*smiles and shakes Manuel's hand* where are we going?Manu:*smiles back* in a special placeKarai:*nods* ok let's go honey*Manuel takes Karai to a beautiful park full of flowers with a beautiful lake*Karai:*eyes widen in surprise* wow! This place is beautiful darlingManu:*smiles warmly and points behind Karai* look behind love*Karai turns and sees a table where there are tied heart-shaped balloons with the words "I love you so much Karai you are the only one for me" in the center of the table there is a heart made with flower petals black and red are Karai's favorite colors*Karai:*cries with joy and jumps into Manuel's arms kissing him passionately* you are the best boyfriend on the planet!Manu:*smiles sweetly* the same goes for you *gently wipes away Karai's tears*Karai :*smiles back* what did I do to deserve you?Manu:*holds Karai tightly to him* simple...you were bornKarai: * hearing this she clings tighter to Manuel * (you are everything to me Manuel everything!) * Kisses Manuel's cheek repeatedly * I love you with all my being!Manu:*smiles warmly* me too (you are everything to me Karai everything!)*Manuel and Karai kiss each other on the lips until they are breathless*Karai: (stupid need to breathe!) *smiles warmly* you're only mineManu:*smiles back* and you are mine*in the turtle lair** Leonardo is in the kitchen with a stupid smile on his face Michelangelo is in the guest room with Shinigami, Splinter is in the dojo meditating Donatello is in the laboratory sleeping exhausted while Raffaelo is in his room talking to Casey on the phone **phone conversation between Raff and Casey*Raff: hey hi Casey, are you coming?Casey: everything's ok Raff sorry if after Splinter's party I didn't come to the lair anymore but I had a fever...anyway I have to tell you somethingRaff: What?Casey: I moved to Mexico!Raff: What!? And why?Casey: I've always wanted to live in Mexico and my parents finally gave me permissionRaff: I'm happy for you man but you could have said hiCasey: Sorry Raff, I forgotRaff: Don't worry*end of phone conversation between Raff and Casey*Leo: (Ivie... she's the most beautiful girl I've ever met. I would like to invite her on a date but I don't know how? She said she's in love with Manuel but he's engaged to Karai and she also said she accepted the thing so ...ARGH! There's no point in sitting here thinking, I have to call Manuel since she's his best friend and she'll be able to tell me what to do) *takes out his cell phone and calls Manuel**conversation between Leonardo and Manuel*Manu: ready?Leo: hello Manuel...where are you?Manu: I'm homeLeo: And Karai?Manu: my angel is in the showerLeo: I have to talk to you about something (I hope he doesn't get angry but after all why should he)Manu: tell me (I hope it's nothing bad)Leo: I met Ivie a few days ago on a rooftop she was crying and she *she tells him what happened*Manu: ok, understoodLeo: I...um I want to ask Ivie out on a date, do you have any advice?Manu: only one...DON'T DO IT!Leo: what? but why!?Manu: tomorrow I'll come to the den so I'll explain but you don't do anything with Ivie understood NOTHING!*end of conversation between Manuel and Leonardo*Leo: (but why did she react that way?)*at Manuel's house*Karai:*sighs with satisfaction* (my Manuel is really fantastic I love him with all my heart he treats me like a real princess) *gets out of the shower and goes into the kitchen seeing Manuel holding a piece of paper* hey my prince what are you doing? *she kisses his cheek*Manu: * smiles * I was writing things to buy for Emma's birthday since she will have her birthday in a weekKarai:*smiles warmly* Can I help you?Manu:*nods* ok thanks love *gives Karai a pack of balloons to inflate*Karai:*starts blowing up the balloons*Manu: * sighs * earlier she called me Leo and told me that * recounts the conversation with Leo *Karai:*stops blowing up the balloons and looks at him confused* why don't you want Leo to go out with Ivie?Manu: tomorrow I will explain it to both Leo and you my love anyway *kisses Karai on the forehead* don't worry, you are the only one for meKarai:*smiles sweetly* the same goes for me *kisses Manuel's nose* I love you so muchManu:*smiles back* me too*in the turtle lair**everyone went out on patrol to look for Sshredder except Splinter who is in the dojo meditating instead Leonardo is in the living room waiting for Manuel and Karai to receive an explanation*Manu:*enters the den with Karai* hey Leo, do you know that waiting kills?Leo:*sighs* don't joke...I'm serious because I can't ask Ivie d do I go out?Manu:*sighs* sorry, it was to lighten things up...anyway, sit down so I can explain it to you*Manuel, Leonardo and Karai sit down*Leo-Karai:*they remain silent and listen to Manuel*Manu:*sighs heavily* Ivie is a vampire but she wasn't always like that...at the beginning she was a human but her life was never easy since she was little everyone made fun of her, her parents made fun of her kicked out of home at the age of 8 and from that day on she lived with her grandparents with them Ivie was happy but then at the age of 14 her grandparents had died due to a robbery and she was left alone again. ..by now she no longer trusted anyone and had no friends then one day during a Halloween party she drank too much and a boy took advantage of her *sees the worried expression on Karai and Leonardo's faces* she was raped ...after that day she started acting like a bully towards others and locked herself in her house playing video games she loves playing video games but the reason why she did it was to forget what had happened to him then one day I met her when I went to the bar to compare some candy for Emma and she told me everything and we became best friendsLeo:*cries softly* now I understand...you're afraid that if I ask her on a date she might remember her traumaKarai:*sighs*what happened to him is terribleManu:*nods* yes exactly...*Leonardo leaves crying*Karai:*smiles slightly* and your story?