CAPITOLO 7 IVIE

no one's pov*Karai sits next to Manuel*Karai: I forgot my cell phone, did you happen to see it?Manuel:*nods* is in the kitchen* Karai gets up and goes to the kitchen to get her cell phone then she puts the cell phone in her pocket and goes back to sit next to Manuel *Karai:*smiles* why can't you sleep?Manuel:* scratches the back of his neck embarrassed* do you promise that if I tell you you won't laugh?Karai:*nods* I just promise I'll tryManuel:*sighs* I'm afraid of the dark...that's why I turned on the TV and put it on volume 0karai:*giggles slightly* now I understand but why this fear of the dark?Manuel:*shrugs* I honestly don't know*Karai connects her cell phone to the TV and takes some bluetooth headphones and hands one to Manuel*Karai:* smiles* since you're not sleeping, do you want to watch a movie?Manuel:*takes headphones* are you sure?*smiles* I mean I don't mind seeing a movie with you*sighs* but I don't want you to stay awake because of meKarai:*blushes slightly*(damn he's so thoughtful) don't worry besides *sighs* I'm too angry to sleep*Manuel and Karai watch the film in silence once the film is over Manuel notices that Karai was sleeping peacefully**Manuel goes to the kitchen to get a glass of water moving very silently to avoid waking the others while Manuel drinks the water he notices that it is 2:00 ** while Manuel continues to drink the water he feels someone nibbling his right ear *Manuel: *holds his injured ear as I look up noticing a bat flying overhead* *whispering* I'm coming...*Manuel leaves the lair following the bat which stops at a train station, the same as the one in the episode "Lethal Poison"**Manuel sits on a step while the bat changes appearance, transforming into a beautiful girl with bright green hair and purple eyes. The girl is wearing a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt*girl:*stares at Manuel angrily* WHAT WERE YOU DOING!?Manuel:*covers his ears trying to protect his eardrums* look, I can hear very well IvieIvie: *sighs and crosses her arms* who was that girl and how long have you known her?Manuel:*yawns* her name is Karai and I've known her for 2 days rather how is the little girl?Ivie:*sighs and smiles* I understand, don't worry, the little girl is fineManuel:*leans against the wall and smiles* better this way...thanks IvieIvie:*blushes intensely and looks away* anything for youManuel:*smiles* thanks Ivie you are the best!Ivie: * she goes completely red and just nods * I better go nowManuel: * nods * she's fine*Ivie kisses Manuel on the cheek and turns back into a bat and flies away**Manuel returns to the den and notices that Karai was about to wake up** Karai wakes up and gets up, she puts down her cell phone, she turns off the TV that had been left on and looks around her looking for Manuel noticing that he was behind her *Manuel:*rubs his eyes* good morning KaraiKarai:*smiles* good morning Manuel, do you know that you are very cute when you sleep?Manuel:*blushes* what are you talking about? I did not sleep...* Karai shows Manuel a photo of him sleeping on her cell phone *Karai:*puts her phone back in her pocket and smiles* you fell asleep while we were watching the movie so I took the opportunity and took a photo of you, I couldn't resistManuel:*nods* now I understand why I don't feel tired*Manuel and Karai burst out laughing at the situation*Karai: Can I ask you something?Manuel:*nods* sureKarai:*sighs* why weren't you surprised when you saw my family?Manuel:*smiles* simple because I don't judge people for their appearance what surprises me is the fact that your father is a mutant and you are notKarai:*looks down embarrassed* actually I'm also a mutant I can transform into a snake but my mutation is special in fact I decide when to transform and I can also perform a partial transformation* for those who don't know, partial transformation means transforming halfway, for example, during the battle with Jugo, Sasuke grew a wing without completely changing his appearance *Manuel:*nods and smiles* what a strength!Karai:*looks away* Doesn't it disgust you to know that I'm a mutant?Manuel:*shakes head and smiles* not at allKarai:*hugs Manuel tightly* thank you...Manuel:*returns Karai's hug* please...*Karai kisses Manuel on the cheek and leaves while Manuel turns all red because of what had happened**1 hour passes**the others finally wake up and see Manuel sitting in the kitchen looking at the fridge*